Chances of Lil Wayne Coming To UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of Lil Wayne Coming To UK

I really want to see Wayne at a show, but he never comes to the UK. Does anyone know why? When was the last time he came here?

he came to australia first time in years (2011) a few weeks ago fam im sure UK is on the list but he had some restriction due to his record
    and also because of his label situation

#FREEVELVET

Comment

If I�m not mistaken, when Nicki Minaj was shooting her �No Frauds� video in London, Wayne was supposed to come over but he got denied due to legal reasons (involving his convictions and time served) so that�s why he didn�t tour the UK or Ireland (where I�m from) last year !

Comment

danny (who is from the uk too) said he cant come due to his gun case

Comment

about 1 in 10

Comment

Good job I saw Weezy live in 2009 for �25 and was 2nd row from stage lol. Good times. Birdman & Mack Maine came out too it was lit

Comment

Does he tour Europe? I'm willing to go out of the country to see him, it's worth it I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoey View Post
                I really want to see Wayne at a show, but he never comes to the UK. Does anyone know why? When was the last time he came here?
                He was denied entry for the "No Frauds" video shoot last year in London, so I doubt it, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  Good job I saw Weezy live in 2009 for �25 and was 2nd row from stage lol. Good times. Birdman & Mack Maine came out too it was lit
                  Fucking �25. What? lol
                  I always imagined a ticket would be around �80 minimum.

I've been wondering about this for ages though. If he's actually banned for life I might have to organise a march on Parliament.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    I bet Wayne performs the same set list as what he did then

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                      I bet Wayne performs the same set list as what he did then
                      I think he changes MOST of his setlist after every commercial album.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                        Fucking �25. What? lol
                        I always imagined a ticket would be around �80 minimum.

I've been wondering about this for ages though. If he's actually banned for life I might have to organise a march on Parliament.
                        wisheezy and danny m get the exclusive access

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                        X