Wayne's Best Verse 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne's Best Verse 2016

Gotta say, the response to the last one was lackluster, disapointed in you guys. Someone's gotta kick this off, I'm still thinking

Originally posted by Thomas321 View Post
    Gotta say, the response to the last one was lackluster, disapointed in you guys. Someone's gotta kick this off, I'm still thinking
    What?

Comment

no problems, fat albert

Comment

What are you on about

Comment

when did keys to the streets come out?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            when did keys to the streets come out?
            Two Thousand and Sixteen (AD)

Comment

lol I made a best verse of 2018/17 a few weeks ago and I thought more people would participate

Comment

lol I made a best verse of 2018/17 a few weeks ago and I thought more people would participate
                I honestly thought you were just making a Chico appreciation thread. Haha

Comment

Loyal To The Soil

Comment

see i didn't like either of these verses that much. fat albert pretty dope, but people acted like it was much better than it was. no problem had a couple really good bars, and a couple moments of dope flows, but overall wasn't doing it for me

Update: I just relistened to fat albert, it's super dope, especially the second half, could be verse of 2016
                    Last edited by Thomas321; 03-24-2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

see i didn't like either of these verses that much. fat albert pretty dope, but people acted like it was much better than it was. no problem had a couple really good bars, and a couple moments of dope flows, but overall wasn't doing it for me

Update: I just relistened to fat albert, it's super dope, especially the second half, could be verse of 2016
                      yea you crazy, fat albert is amazing

Comment

Then Make The Threads Easier & Post The Songs That Came Out In That Year

Comment

Working...
                        X