Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    perform or adlib haha

nah but what a fcking elephant dick bruh seriously what this dude weezy thinkin bruh u buried that body man leave it dead or you gonna lokk like a real fckin fool lol!!!!this dude said dead ass to the camera he never doin business with this dude again like come on fam

but yah wheres C5 lol
    i mean them being together doesn�t mean they�re goin to be doin business together again right? So i dont think he went back on his word. But yea we need to get C5 soon or this shit wack asf

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
    Thats 50 Million bruh.... I know Wayne has seen that kinda money before but we would all probably be chill with Hitler for that kinda cash.... Wish Weezy didn�t have to but fuck it he has kids and shit.... get your money.

Honestly the only question I have is how the fuck is Wayne allowed to perform all these remixes without being sued?? Haha Not typically how shit works.
    I dont think bein chill with Birdman gon get his Wayne money. I mean Birdman still wasnt paying Wayne when wayne was callin him birdman junior. He got to be getting his money man. He cant be that dumb. Somethings happening.

i didnt know u couldn�t perform remixes? Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Osari View Post
      i mean them being together doesn’t mean they’re goin to be doin business together again right? So i dont think he went back on his word. But yea we need to get C5 soon or this shit wack asf

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think bein chill with Birdman gon get his Wayne money. I mean Birdman still wasnt paying Wayne when wayne was callin him birdman junior. He got to be getting his money man. He cant be that dumb. Somethings happening.

i didnt know u couldn’t perform remixes? Why not?
      You can’t make money off a beat you haven’t received the rights to. So performing it at a show he is being paid for really isn’t supposed to happen. Haha

Comment

You can’t make money off a beat you haven’t received the rights to. So performing it at a show he is being paid for really isn’t supposed to happen. Haha
        Thats true but how do they even clear that if it was a performance. Could it be like a loophole. I didn’t even know he was performing D6. Thats lit

Comment

Originally posted by Osari View Post
          Thats true but how do they even clear that if it was a performance. Could it be like a loophole. I didn’t even know he was performing D6. Thats lit
          I think it’s probably because the clubs are paying him under the table to avoid having Cash Money getting a cut so he can perform remixes because there isn’t a paper trail.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            They leave, fail and crawl back
            You just talking outta your ass now
            You know as much as we do

- - - Updated - - -

Haha 50 mill! I probably shoulda just said Satan or somethin.
            I see you tho

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post

Comment

Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
                  I NEED ANSWERSS

Comment

Birdman Is Always Behind My Lil Bro If You Know What I Mean

Comment

Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post
                      Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post
                        rude

xxx

Comment

wayne needs to switch up his setlist to include d6 songs

Comment

Working...
                          X