No announcement yet.

Pusha-T dissed Wayne/Drake/Birdman again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I downloaded his album earlier I�m a listen to it in a bit I can�t wait to hear his new album pusha t one of my favorite rappers from good music along with Travis Scott his last album king push was a blassic

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
      I downloaded his album earlier I’m a listen to it in a bit I can’t wait to hear his new album pusha t one of my favorite rappers from good music along with Travis Scott his last album king push was a blassic
      I listened to it this morning! It’s dope!! Kanye went crazy on the production.

I think I enjoy “Testing” by A$AP more but they are completely different albums and both great in their own way.

Comment

Whole album is hard. Can't even be mad at the diss, it was well done.

Edit: looking back was that even a diss on Wayne? Maybe the 'flash without the fire' part but I don't know.
        Last edited by YaBoyInThe505; 05-25-2018, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
          I listened to it this morning! It’s dope!! Kanye went crazy on the production.

I think I enjoy “Testing” by A$AP more but they are completely different albums and both great in their own way.
          the productions on pusha ts albums are crazy fam thats one reason I love about pusha t music are his productions pusha underrated af I cant wait to put his new album on my ipod and iphone I already have it on my itunes I just got to put it on my devices lol. I downloaded asaps album too but im more hyped for pusha im a listen to pushas album first then asap

the producton on pushas last album crazy fam

Comment

Doesnt seem like a Wayne diss to me

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              Doesnt seem like a Wayne diss to me
              More toward Birdman than anything. It’s not like he isn’t speaking facts either honestly....

Comment

It�s like one line he disses wayne with the flash no fire, but next line makes it seem like he feels bad for the situation he�s in

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    It’s like one line he disses wayne with the flash no fire, but next line makes it seem like he feels bad for the situation he’s in
                    Just saw his Breakfast Club interview. He says he does feel sorry for Wayne. No one who sells that many records should still be doing constant club promotions to make a living.

Comment

Fuck pusha t and anybody that love em

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X