Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rap scene is more alive than it ever been at this moment....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rap scene is more alive than it ever been at this moment....

And Wayne is asleep

Where the fuck he's at?

I wanted him to take a step back for alittle, but this is too much. Release a track, no featuring shit, show the world you still got it.

STAND UP FOR YOUR MAN DRAKE, LIKE WHEN HE STOOD FOR YOU!!

This is ridiculous, we are in a serious drought at the moment

Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

I pretty much agree
    but still Wayne dropped the best tape of the year and his best tape since nc so can’t really complain
    there might also be a point where it’s too much music to handle, pusha just dropped a tape, drake is about to release an album, ye as well, nas about to drop the best album this decade
    not sure if there’s space for Wayne

Comment

he just proved he had it still with D6, he startedd off this year for hip hop

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        Wayne will make the space

The time Seal acknowledged Wayne as the last bastion of good hip-hop music

Lil Wayne Rhyme Scheme Breakdowns Here

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          And Wayne is asleep

Where the fuck he's at?

I wanted him to take a step back for alittle, but this is too much. Release a track, no featuring shit, show the world you still got it.

STAND UP FOR YOUR MAN DRAKE, LIKE WHEN HE STOOD FOR YOU!!

why what's the point??
          cause whatever weezy does or releases you would only hate on it

Comment

Ghoulish part 2 is on its way soon

Comment

It is pretty alive. I love all the music. Just missing Wayne. He is major asleep. Speak Wayne. Don't sit there and let Drake take all the heat. don't let all these people talk shit about u and take it. He still has it and he quiet af. smh.
              They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
              https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
              Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
              https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                I pretty much agree
                but still Wayne dropped the best tape of the year and his best tape since nc so can’t really complain
                there might also be a point where it’s too much music to handle, pusha just dropped a tape, drake is about to release an album, ye as well, nas about to drop the best album this decade
                theres plenty room for Wayne but his taking his fckin time Tha Carter V out never lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by LoyalWeezyFan View Post
                It is pretty alive. I love all the music. Just missing Wayne. He is major asleep. Speak Wayne. Don't sit there and let Drake take all the heat. don't let all these people talk shit about u and take it. He still has it and he quiet af. smh.
                his always detached from everything happening its been like this for ages today i was on the train and i got a notification from wayne gram i open it was just him performing at yet another show no one cares about its been like this for years.....

he needs to get with whats happening and stop being an old man

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                  theres plenty room for Wayne but his taking his fckin time Tha Carter V out never lol

- - - Updated - - -

his always detached from everything happening its been like this for ages today i was on the train and i got a notification from wayne gram i open it was just him performing at yet another show no one cares about its been like this for years.....

he needs to get with whats happening and stop being an old man
                  Yes. he really aint that old even tho he acting like it. Don't know. I just miss Wayne being everywhere. When nobody could get away from him. And he is just too quiet. I support Wayne no matter what but music aint the same with out him. I know he still got it. that monster Wayne.
                  They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
                  https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
                  Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
                  https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    Says you who has been calling all of Tunechi's music over the recent years

Comment

Wayne better say something.

Comment

carter v coming soon

Comment

Working...
                        X