Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

man fuck all this shit! can wayne and juelz drop I CANT FEEL MY FACE already!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man fuck all this shit! can wayne and juelz drop I CANT FEEL MY FACE already!!!

MAN WHY THESE DUDES TEASE US WITH IT THEN DONT EVEN TALK ABOUT IT SINCE FFS

hope to god this drops this year idgaf dude even if its just a damn dream shits gotta come fam

praise YEEZUS this drops fam im srs

#FREEVELVET

Can’t forget these fam

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
      Can’t forget these fam
      can never forget fam it haunts me brother hahah i want this album badly should come this year hopefully i pray so hard it comes with C5

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        can never forget fam it haunts me brother hahah i want this album badly should come this year hopefully i pray so hard it comes with C5
        I want this album so badly too fam I got so excited that day when I checked my Instagram and saw that Wayne posted a picture of him and juelz and captioned it if we want icfmc? I got so excited fam smh then juelz had got arrested and went to jail and we stopped getting updates on ICFMC

Comment

soon come

Comment

it will never drop friend, juelz lost all of the music they did and he's too lazy to record a whole new project

Comment

Comment

i would of much rather this album drop instead of t-wayne last year

Comment

HomeRun soooooo fukkn Fire still to this day!!!!

Comment

I would love this to drop. But will it? after the arrest and all that shit.
                    They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
                    https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
                    Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
                    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

It�s too late now if it dropped you wouldn�t play it like you should

Comment

Maybe if Juelz didn’t take a fucking gun into an airport.

Julez was in the studio recording last night though... so I guess there is a really small chance someday.

Comment

Working...
                        X