Interesting Thought..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Thought..

So when it comes to Wayne we always respect his work ethic in recording music and what not but we haven�t really talked about this mans work ethic in terms of concerts and club appearances. I can�t think of another rapper/entertainer that has had so many shows like him in the last like 3-4 years.. it�s crazy honestly. Doode tryna get his bag.

But you gotta respect that grind, he actually eats sleeps and breathes this rap shit when it comes down to it. He always talks about being a pure artist and I really think he is. He doesn�t venture out into any other bullshit like fashion or whatever these other guys do. He skateboards but that shit just gets his mind right and he doesn�t even publicize it anymore and when he doesn�t it�s kinda cool now.

idk I just wanted to bring to light how much he�s done in the last couple of years. Apart from actually releasing music....lolol

he tried to branch into other shit (clothes) what do you mean? trukfit was wack
    his on his Bumbu wave now lol

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      he tried to branch into other shit (clothes) what do you mean? trukfit was wack his on his Bumbu wave now lol
      dont forget this ym sports thing

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        dont forget this ym sports thing
        Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        he tried to branch into other shit (clothes) what do you mean? trukfit was wack
        his on his Bumbu wave now lol
        and that wize and ope brand watch friends remember the Weezy Wednesday episode? Oh and the Supra shoes

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
          So when it comes to Wayne we always respect his work ethic in recording music and what not but we haven’t really talked about this mans work ethic in terms of concerts and club appearances. I can’t think of another rapper/entertainer that has had so many shows like him in the last like 3-4 years.. it’s crazy honestly. Doode tryna get his bag.

But you gotta respect that grind, he actually eats sleeps and breathes this rap shit when it comes down to it. He always talks about being a pure artist and I really think he is. He doesn’t venture out into any other bullshit like fashion or whatever these other guys do. He skateboards but that shit just gets his mind right and he doesn’t even publicize it anymore and when he doesn’t it’s kinda cool now.

idk I just wanted to bring to light how much he’s done in the last couple of years. Apart from actually releasing music....lolol
          yea this is why wayne looks like he does..... he doesn't sleep lol

Comment

It�s why he is the real GOAT

Comment

So when it comes to Wayne we always respect his work ethic in recording music and what not but we haven’t really talked about this mans work ethic in terms of concerts and club appearances. I can’t think of another rapper/entertainer that has had so many shows like him in the last like 3-4 years.. it’s crazy honestly. Doode tryna get his bag.

But you gotta respect that grind, he actually eats sleeps and breathes this rap shit when it comes down to it. He always talks about being a pure artist and I really think he is. He doesn’t venture out into any other bullshit like fashion or whatever these other guys do. He skateboards but that shit just gets his mind right and he doesn’t even publicize it anymore and when he doesn’t it’s kinda cool now.

idk I just wanted to bring to light how much he’s done in the last couple of years. Apart from actually releasing music....lolol
              One of the many reasons I'm such a fan and always had such respect for him. He has never really been one of these 'celebrities' as far as courting media attention and shit goes. He keeps himself to himself for the most part and expresses himself through his art form.

Comment

He doesn’t venture out into any other bullshit like fashion or whatever these other guys do.
                I disagree I think he does or is trying to to do it more.....

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                  One of the many reasons I'm such a fan and always had such respect for him. He has never really been one of these 'celebrities' as far as courting media attention and shit goes. He keeps himself to himself for the most part and expresses himself through his art form.
                  preach bruh

Comment

There is a reach in here

Comment

i forget when he said it but there was an interview where he said something around the lines of "i dont have to get up and become lil wayne, I AM iil wayne"

that's what makes him different from other rappers. you gotta think this has been his career since age 10 and he's been famous since age 15. it's been 21 - 26 years, this is who he really is. it's all he knows. he's been at it since most of this forum, including myself, has even been alive
                      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                      Guns and stretchers
                      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
                      X