I was thinking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was thinking...

What�s up HQ Fam. I was thinking about something today after seeing that Wayne had finally won the lawsuit. I�m sure we all remember Wayne saying he wanted to retire at 35, years ago, and he�s also said that he�s gonna not gonna stop at 35. With that being said, Wayne is now 35, he�s free from his label, and now apparently Carter V is set to drop with Universal..what�s everyone�s thoughts? After this long battle do you guys think Carter V will be his last Solo Studio Album? He also did say after he got this situation figured out we would hear a lot of new music. What�s everyone�s thoughts?

Nah lol
    all this fighting for 10 Million just to stop now

Comment

in a sense waynes been retired for the past 4 years time to return to the spotlight WAYNE IS BACK like he never left
      R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
        What’s up HQ Fam. I was thinking about something today after seeing that Wayne had finally won the lawsuit. I’m sure we all remember Wayne saying he wanted to retire at 35, years ago, and he’s also said that he’s gonna not gonna stop at 35. With that being said, Wayne is now 35, he’s free from his label, and now apparently Carter V is set to drop with Universal..what’s everyone’s thoughts? After this long battle do you guys think Carter V will be his last Solo Studio Album? He also did say after he got this situation figured out we would hear a lot of new music. What’s everyone’s thoughts?
        I think in the same interview where he said C5 would be his last studio album he said he would drop a followup studio album(contradicting himself lol) called "Da Other Album". Last year we were given an idea of a project called Velvet with snippets and images of Wayne in the studio with artists like Taylor Bennet and Scott Storch. In my eye's Wayne is getting better with age and has the best technical ability of any rappers including some greats like Jay and Pun so he could continue his run until he feels its the appropriate age to retire.

The time Seal acknowledged Wayne as the last bastion of good hip-hop music

Lil Wayne Rhyme Scheme Breakdowns Here

Comment

I was thinking ..........

I could argue Wayne�s best bars on a album came off

Like Father Like Son

Comment

"i said i might retire, but yall know i be high"

Comment

I don't think Carter 5 will b his last album like he said it would b. Only becausei feel like he might have a new energy from winning the lawsuit. I feel something. and it feels good. Plus y retire after that long hard fight?
              They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
              https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
              Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
              https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

wayne will never retire, we still need to hear lots of other albums too, not just c5.

devol, lat, funeral, collegrove 2, etc

Comment

What’s up HQ Fam. I was thinking about something today after seeing that Wayne had finally won the lawsuit. I’m sure we all remember Wayne saying he wanted to retire at 35, years ago, and he’s also said that he’s gonna not gonna stop at 35. With that being said, Wayne is now 35, he’s free from his label, and now apparently Carter V is set to drop with Universal..what’s everyone’s thoughts? After this long battle do you guys think Carter V will be his last Solo Studio Album? He also did say after he got this situation figured out we would hear a lot of new music. What’s everyone’s thoughts?
                  Tha Carter 6 boy

Comment

What�s up HQ Fam. I was thinking about something today after seeing that Wayne had finally won the lawsuit. I�m sure we all remember Wayne saying he wanted to retire at 35, years ago, and he�s also said that he�s gonna not gonna stop at 35. With that being said, Wayne is now 35, he�s free from his label, and now apparently Carter V is set to drop with Universal..what�s everyone�s thoughts? After this long battle do you guys think Carter V will be his last Solo Studio Album? He also did say after he got this situation figured out we would hear a lot of new music. What�s everyone�s thoughts?
                    He�s also said he won�t retire so don�t read too much into that 35 thing

Comment

he should release Funeral after C5 hehe

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                        he should release Funeral after C5 hehe
                        Those albums aren�t coming

Comment

Working...
                        X