Now that Lil Wayne is free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that Lil Wayne is free

Do you think he will put FWA on all of the other streaming platforms? Or re-release it etc?

Hopefully a re-release. Preferably with 5 bonus tracks or something and 2 music videos. Alot of people havent heard the album yet + it gives a different meaning to the title. Lots of hit-potential tracks on the album too

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
      Hopefully a re-release. Preferably with 5 bonus tracks or something and 2 music videos. Alot of people havent heard the album yet + it gives a different meaning to the title. Lots of hit-potential tracks on the album too
      Off topic but now that the legal battle is over can you say if you ever felt any struggles or issues from the lawsuit since you've worked with artists involved in both camps?

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
        Off topic but now that the legal battle is over can you say if you ever felt any struggles or issues from the lawsuit since you've worked with artists involved in both camps?
        bruh

Comment

yes they need to re-release FWA (maybe with another name as free weezy album doesn't work anymore) and also put out that glory music video

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            bruh
            I'm serious tho.

Comment

I would hope he would put it on all other streaming platforms. and for sell to. I would buy it if he did. and to b real I don't think he needs to do anything as far as remaking it. Its perfect the way it is.
              They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
              https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
              Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
              https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

He needs to drop Despacito 2, someone does

The time Seal acknowledged Wayne as the last bastion of good hip-hop music

Lil Wayne Rhyme Scheme Breakdowns Here

Comment

Broooo I bet Wayne can drop that glory music video now too

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony20rty View Post
                    He needs to drop Despacito 2, someone does
                    well he does have a song with bad bunny on the way

Comment

I actually listened to this album today for the first time since 2016 lol

It wasn�t that bad ......

Comment

Glory (Music Video)

Comment

Working...
                        X