• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thoughts on "Da Da Da"

[quote=Lyrical JRock]
    Originally posted by Artille
    Originally posted by "Hustle Pimp":ckpswm0m
    Hmm, it's cool but it's not going to change my opinion. Weezy should stop pretending to be a rockstar
    I agree his best area of music is Hip-hop, but I do enjoy his rock as well.
    Hes not "pretending" hes experimenting.[/quote:ckpswm0m]
    if hes not pretending than tell me why he wear belt chains, skinny jeans, & everything else that rockstars wear? & hes also calling his self a rockstar. & his beanie says "best rocker alive" which hes not.

Comment

ill be pretty happy if rebirth leans more towards this track and songs like im not human.
      It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

I realy think this song sucks
        on fire dat shit go hard

Comment

[quote=brittbritt]
          Originally posted by Lyrical JRock
          Originally posted by "Hustle Pimp":2ik0zzzn
          Hmm, it's cool but it's not going to change my opinion. Weezy should stop pretending to be a rockstar
          Hes not "pretending" hes experimenting.
          if hes not pretending than tell me why he wear belt chains, skinny jeans, & everything else that rockstars wear? & hes also calling his self a rockstar. & his beanie says "best rocker alive" which hes not.[/quote:2ik0zzzn]

How can you pretend to be a rockstar? Pretending means that he wears all those chains and stuff at a award show then goes home and changes then goes to the studio in his regular clothes (which i highly doubt he does) and he calls himself a rockstar becuz ppl were calling him one before he was even doing the rock shit (ex. The Carter doc., magazine interviews, other rappers etc.) Also being rockstar doesn't exactly mean doing rock music, it's more so the lifestyle

Comment

[quote=EastsideBoi89]
            Originally posted by brittbritt
            Originally posted by Lyrical JRock
            Originally posted by "Hustle Pimp":1s9nstgv
            Hes not "pretending" hes experimenting.
            if hes not pretending than tell me why he wear belt chains, skinny jeans, & everything else that rockstars wear? & hes also calling his self a rockstar. & his beanie says "best rocker alive" which hes not.
            How can you pretend to be a rockstar? Pretending means that he wears all those chains and stuff at a award show then goes home and changes then goes to the studio in his regular clothes (which i highly doubt he does) and he calls himself a rockstar becuz ppl were calling him one before he was even doing the rock shit (ex. The Carter doc., magazine interviews, other rappers etc.) Also being rockstar doesn't exactly mean doing rock music, it's more so the lifestyle[/quote:1s9nstgv]

Exactly! Example: Ya boy aka "The Rockstar".

Comment

all of u fucking know rebirth will not be as good as tha carter 3

fucking he needs to get back to rapping asap idn why he let ppl like kid rock influence him rofl

oh btw da da da is terrible

Comment

Originally posted by Diiyad

fucking he needs to get back to rapping asap idn why he let ppl like kid rock influence him rofl

Carter 3 wasn't that great, don't get me wrong it was a good album it was just some songs that weren't carried out successfully imo ex. Mr.Carter, Playing With Fire, Dongetit, Ain't Got Nothin On Me, Let The Beat Build, and La La he could of done much better lyrics wise. Rebirth might be better than C3 based off the fact that Wayne actually stays on topic for the majority of his songs and it actually has a message cuz let's be real, A Milli had no message lol it was like a freestyle, let the beat build, 3peat and La La also.

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89

Carter 3 wasn't that great, don't get me wrong it was a good album it was just some songs that weren't carried out successfully imo ex. Mr.Carter, Playing With Fire, Dongetit, Ain't Got Nothin On Me, Let The Beat Build, and La La he could of done much better lyrics wise. Rebirth might be better than C3 based off the fact that Wayne actually stays on topic for the majority of his songs and it actually has a message cuz let's be real, A Milli had no message lol it was like a freestyle, let the beat build, 3peat and La La also.
                  What? Rebirth is going to be fucking terrible, it always was going to be shit ever since you heard Wayne say i want to do a rock album even though he's a hiphop artist. Prom queen sounds fucking terrible, Da Da Da is just as bad, On Fire is the only good single off the album so far because he made it commercially acceptable, i mean On Fire isn't even rock, its like a catchy mainstream pop song...

but its cool, the shitty album sales of Rebirth and critics will show wayne to sit the fuck down and get straight back to the real shit which all his fans love.

Comment

again...people relax...we still have yet to hear the 10 other songs...

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy
                      Originally posted by EastsideBoi89

What? Rebirth is going to be fucking terrible, it always was going to be shit ever since you heard Wayne say i want to do a rock album even though he's a hiphop artist. Prom queen sounds fucking terrible, Da Da Da is just as bad, On Fire is the only good single off the album so far because he made it commercially acceptable, i mean On Fire isn't even rock, its like a catchy mainstream pop song...

but its cool, the shitty album sales of Rebirth and critics will show wayne to sit the fuck down and get straight back to the real shit which all his fans love.
                      We only heard 3 songs buddy lol u can't base a album off of 3 songs

Comment

Gotta be honest I fuckin hate Da Da Da and On Fire and I hope he gets off this rock shit after Rebirth.

Comment

I personally like it, its more him rapping with a rock beat, so instead of computers n stuff making the beats and actual instruments Good Song

Comment

Working...
                          X