Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am i only one who is sick of the Bumbu advertising?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weezy's team gotta educate him on Insta and maybe then the captions and bumbu promotion will feel more genuine because it's actually Wayne's words.

The time Seal acknowledged Wayne as the last bastion of good hip-hop music

Lil Wayne Rhyme Scheme Breakdowns Here

Comment

only thing wayne runs is maybe his twitter page and thats why you always see him tweet about the games

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        Okay?? Did i say it wasn't liquor i don't have an issue with the venture i have an issue with the aggressive and cringe marketing campaign like that one 'meme' that was made which was clearly made by a marketing team it's unprofessional I'm sure Wayne getting good money off it cause i see no other reason 4 him 2 be shoving this forward 24/7

R u a grandpa?

Pretty much!!!!!!!! You a real one fam

Yeah real shit fam real shit u also a real one
        Haha nah bro but they post so much shit that I got hella annoyed by this cringy shit a while a go and stopped following that ish

Comment

Maybe if it tasted like shit I would be annoyed. But Bumbu is good as fuck lol. It’s the only liquor I’ve been drinking since my liquor store started selling it.

Comment

Bumbu is irrelevant.

Comment

Rum is disgusting

Comment

They Offered Me A Deal To Sponsor It But I Declined

Comment

no, you are not the only one

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                    Okay?? Did i say it wasn't liquor i don't have an issue with the venture i have an issue with the aggressive and cringe marketing campaign like that one 'meme' that was made which was clearly made by a marketing team it's unprofessional I'm sure Wayne getting good money off it cause i see no other reason 4 him 2 be shoving this forward 24/7
                    using a MARKETING TEAM is UNPROFESSIONAL? Lol. Also Bumbu is actually pretty good.

Comment

Wayne needs to be. Football coach and liquor sales man since he forgot how to release music

And if anyone comes at me saying 'He DrOPpEd D3DicATIoN 6' I'll laugh cause I Yung Zimmie the Third was the one to release this dudes first proper solo song in fuckin years which I had to buy from a fuckin hacker what a fuckin JOKE!!!!!

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                      X