Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne out here posting skincare routine on his social media while we wait for C5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne out here posting skincare routine on his social media while we wait for C5

and mack maine disabled the comments because he knew wayne would get flamed welo

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post

and mack maine disabled the comments because he knew wayne would get flamed welo
    Saw this a few minutes after it got uploaded and I was hype for half a second. Lmao, Wayne's team whatchu doing?

Comment

This is a fcking joke wayne is a fckin goat but he act like such a clown i swear to god i mean seriously would you catch jay, em, kanye posting this shit????? fuck me

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        This is a fcking joke wayne is a fckin goat but he act like such a clown i swear to god i mean seriously would you catch jay, em, kanye posting this shit????? fuck me
        dm me your adress

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

wayne needs to stop playing and get promoting and drop c5 already. y he postin bull shit? only thing that stuck out to me in the video is "if it aint broke dont fix it" which we all know wayne said. nicki and drake dropped albums. his turn to add to the fire.
          They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
          https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
          Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
          https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Wayne's insta one big fkin JOKE. Imagine if they would post snippets time from time or normal pics but nah.

Comment

Mack Maine or Cortez Bryant would of done this, cringe and embarrassing

Comment

First off, Mack and Tez are total clowns man running Wayne's social media like this lol second, I remember Wayne always saying "oh yeah just wait till my situation straight" and shit and here we are getting skin care promotion. Good shit

Comment

It�s a fucking joke it really is

Is he tryna smash that woman or something like that? Why else would he post this random video what has nothing to do with his career

Comment

She probably paid (in whatever way) whoever runs that page to post it.

Comment

imagine if this is lowkey a tease for a new c5 single

Comment

Smh
                        Fed up

Comment

Working...
                        X