Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Serious) Would it shock you if you got onto LWHQ and seen Wayne was dead? (Serious)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Serious) Would it shock you if you got onto LWHQ and seen Wayne was dead? (Serious)

-EDIT- IT WOULD BE SAD IF HE DIED AND THIS IS A SERIOUS TOPIC.

He literally looks like his life is falling apart and it's not that he's aging it's that he isn't taking care of himself.
    I remember people seeing the clip below saying he looked like he was falling back on old habits and there was genuine concern. Now it looks like there are old habits and he's just hitting his limits.. It for sure would be sad but it wouldn't shock me with how things are now.

What is different apart from his hair?

Comment

Waynes good, obviously hes stressed out who wouldnt be but we dont see him 24/7 hes probably still in the studio everynight enjoying what he does best & skateboarding keeping him active... Plus the man smokes weed 24/7 for the past 20 years so its no wonder he looks the way he does lol
      R.I.P DAD

Comment

What kind of a fucking topic is this.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
          -EDIT- IT WOULD BE SAD IF HE DIED AND THIS IS A SERIOUS TOPIC. He literally looks like his life is falling apart and it's not that he's aging it's that he isn't taking care of himself. I remember people seeing the clip below saying he looked like he was falling back on old habits and there was genuine concern. Now it looks like there are old habits and he's just hitting his limits.. It for sure would be sad but it wouldn't shock me with how things are now.
          what exactly am i looking for in the video?

Comment

Would be heartbreaking but I think he�s fine. He�s just aging badly.

I mean look at Eminem, he kinda aged the same way though he is 10 years older

Comment

It would fuck me up. even when he has seizures I worry. and to b real I don't even wanna put this kind of energy in the air for wayne.
              They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
              https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
              Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
              https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                Waynes good, obviously hes stressed out who wouldnt be but we dont see him 24/7 hes probably still in the studio everynight enjoying what he does best & skateboarding keeping him active... Plus the man smokes weed 24/7 for the past 20 years so its no wonder he looks the way he does lol
                Wayne is FAR FROM GOOD!

Comment

Originally posted by InWeezyWeTrust View Post
                  It would fuck me up. even when he has seizures I worry. and to b real I don't even wanna put this kind of energy in the air for wayne.
                  Yeah tbh

Comment

I would be really shocked, yes

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                      what exactly am i looking for in the video?
                      At the time this happened people said he was insanely high and looked sick.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                      What is different apart from his hair?
                      Well he looks tired, we have see more medical issues over the years. He just looks ill man.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by InWeezyWeTrust View Post
                      Same I think it would mess with the people have been fans for years and those who put a lot of time into his muisc and the guy has millions of dollars and you'd think he'd be able to buy the best to take care of himself.

Comment

Wayne just looks fucked up because all the drugs he took younger started to show their effect.

Plus having tattoos covering your face really starts to look weird once your face ages up.

This isnt 25 yo Wayne, this is 35 yo Wayne and he will surely look more fucked once he hit 45.
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                        X