this year's lil weezyana festival guests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this year's lil weezyana festival guests

i know they've announced guests like jeezy, tory lanez, and nba youngboy etc, but they still say there will more special guests.

this got me thinking and because it's going to be celebrating the tenth anniversary of tha carter 3, could the special guests be features from the album, such as jay z, bust rhymes, t-pain, bobby v, robin thicke, etc?

thoughts?

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
    i know they've announced guests like jeezy, tory lanez, and nba youngboy etc, but they still say there will more special guests.

this got me thinking and because it's going to be celebrating the tenth anniversary of tha carter 3, could the special guests be features from the album, such as jay z, bust rhymes, t-pain, bobby v, robin thicke, etc?

thoughts?

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/li...estival-8.html

Comment

That would be dope but wont happen haha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

There would be significantly more seating and backing if this were the case.... first way to see how lit a concert will be is look at venue size and tickets available. They wouldn’t bring out Jay Z for this...

best case we get Nicki and/or Drake...

Jeezy, NBA, & T. Lanez are all fuckin dope live though.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
          There would be significantly more seating and backing if this were the case.... first way to see how lit a concert will be is look at venue size and tickets available. They wouldn�t bring out Jay Z for this... best case we get Nicki and/or Drake... Jeezy, NBA, & T. Lanez are all fuckin dope live though.
          drake is confirmed not there, he has his own show in new york tomorrow

Comment

You Failed Son

Comment

This would of been sick though

Comment

Working...
              X