X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck tidal

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
      Can’t imagine Wayne would be cleared to stream this on YT when he is still under contract with Tidal... Still interesting that it popped up none the less.
      Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      if C5 ends up being tidal exclusive his team needs to be fired, should have happened a long time ago but thats the damn breaking point lol
      Im.pretty sure they signed a temp contract cause Jay was only one who wanted to go up against birdman for the sake of releasing wayne music

Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
      Lol just sign up for Tidal you fucking bums
      Tidal can fckin suck my balls

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
        it's more likely that he would premier it on Tidal, where he signed a while back
        and they exclusively released FWA
        I think it was only exclusive for about a day. It was on Apple Music and Spotify and then Birdman sent a lawsuit but Jay said he didn't respect so he left it up - so it wasn't a true exclusive

Comment

u idots, Tidal been tryna give you good shit and ya'll get mad at them for asking $10 a month in exchange but ya'll pay $25 a month for early Drake albums with poor roll out smh.

As for the stream, you know what it is, itcha boi Weezy, boutta hop on sum MW3 with my nigga Gudda. "Let's get this #Bumbu #SeaFive "

- - - Updated - - -

Oof, Apple Music has the same subscription price. Doesn't take away from tha fact, that TIDAL is better #TIDAL - Elliot Wilson
          Attached Files

The time Seal acknowledged Wayne as the last bastion of good hip-hop music

Lil Wayne Rhyme Scheme Breakdowns Here

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony20rty View Post
            As for the stream, you know what it is, itcha boi Weezy, boutta hop on sum MW3 with my nigga Gudda. "Let's get this #Bumbu #SeaFive "

LMAO WTF IS THISSSS
            RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

They are trolling us again

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
                fuck tidal
                And Anybody That Love Em

Comment

thank god I did not see this earlier and got hyped..

Comment

If C5 releases only on Tidal Wayne can kiss any chance of a second prime goodbye lol.... Hopefully his team knows what they're doing, they need some younger people on the team to give then insight on how things work nowadays.

Comment

i�ve had this �Stream� on Wayne�s YouTube liked for a lit a week now...eager to see if this turns out to be anything

Comment

Working...
                      X