Rebirth vs We Are Young Money Compilation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebirth vs We Are Young Money Compilation

I don't know about yall...But I'm anticipating the Young Money Compilation......I know ppl are saying that Rebirth will be the end of Wayne career but if they realize that they are getting 12 new verses or hooks from him they would know better...On another note, lets be real.....if anybody else did the songs wayne did we would hate them.... He overuses autotune....you can't understand what he is saying...I mean lil wayne is pushing the envelope and too me its an epic fail...I'm still gonna support dude becuz i'm a real fan but musically.....lets stop making excuses or defending this Rebirth Album...as wayne said " alot of ppl aint gonna like it...so when someone is dissapointed stop acting like they are hating or dont know good music.. ITs because to them Wayne rapping is farrrrrrrr superior to wayne singing.....

Carter 4 on the way and I guarantee it won't disappointed because if its one thing that the rebirth album has thought me about Lil Wayne is that he is a better overall artist than he was back the.....IMO.....06-08 wayne better lyricist but Carter 4 wayne gonna have better songs...more substantial songs....
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Re: Rebirth vs We Are Young Money Compilation

How do you know Rebirth is a failure when you only heard 3 songs off the album?

Comment

i know what he's sayin. i'm thinkin the YM comp will be better, as well.
      http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
      if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

4 track have leaked from the album...Prom Queen which isnt all too good, Da Da Da which isnt all too good, On Fire which is dope, and Ground Zero which is dope...that 2/4....keep in mind there are still 10 tracks on the album..and to keep things in perspective..the first 4 tracks that leaked off C3 werent all that great either....you had Lollipop which was ok for what it was, Got Money which was a cliche club banger, you had A Milli which was dope, and You Aint Got Nothin whhich was dope....so at least wait until the album leaks....

Comment

Rebirth still gone boom cause wayne got like A million white fans that gonna jam that rock shit and I still think rebirth is gonna go hard, especially the tracks with features like fall out boy, kravitz, eminem and whoever else...and we only heard 3, that ground zero is a diff. track or a finished version we havent heard
          "First degree murder, you can get yo degree motherfu**er"

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
            Didnt say it was a failure.....read asshole...

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City
              Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
              Didnt say it was a failure.....read asshole...
              you said its a epic fail, meaning the music he's doing right now is a epic fail

Comment

I dont know if this was meant to be which one is gonna be better since it kind of went to is the rebirth album going to be good or not! lol but i feel both will be good im sure rebirth will have a few songs i like i mean i like it when artist try new things (it was some songs on kanyes 808 & heartbreat i like) like weezy said in some magazine this is his free album to express him self so i say let him make it if people like it good if they dont fine weezy knows how to balance out his music (meaning when he wants to be on no cellings mode or rebirth type mode) so if people dont like it they will still have the ym album & no cellings and whatever else he decides to drop i do hope his next cd will be rap but i wouldnt mind if he still kept doing rebirth type songs as long as theirs balance!
                ps. i wish weezy was still on his c2 flow but its all good lol

Comment

Uh these songs are also gona be on rebirth

Ask me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf-N5V_ndbs

Ready for the world - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPRENCIfsLQ

In Ya Face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs0P2YvB0Zo

Relationships

Always Strapped (Remix) Lil Wayne's Version

Actor - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-clxCeLSQY0

Fix My Hat - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuBM0kd6Yb8

Don't Look Down

Comment

Shut up.
                    Leave the forum.
                    I hate when people don't speak for themselves.
                    How the fuck you do you know that people don't like Rebirth?
                    Some tracks aren't great. EVERY artist makes bad tracks, Wayne's ratios of Good tracks to bad tracks is just insane.
                    Plus, I really haven't heard a bad rock influenced track from Wayne besides Lifes 2 Short and Girls Forever.

Oh, Ready For The World is one of my fav Wayne tracks period.
                    Fix My Hat is fuckin insane.
                    In Ya Face is loved by many.. I like it just heard it to much.
                    Those won't be on Rebirth but they are hopefully something similar which will be on Rebirth
                    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
                      Shut up.
                      Leave the forum.
                      Some tracks aren't great. EVERY artist makes bad tracks, Wayne's ratios of Good tracks to bad tracks is just insane.
                      Plus, I really haven't heard a bad rock influenced track from Wayne besides Lifes 2 Short and Girls Forever.

Those won't be on Rebirth but they are hopefully something similar which will be on Rebirth
                      Opinion dumb shit...and wayne also said ppl aint gonna like it....so why dont u tell him to shut up to...Its my opinion....I prefer his rap to his rock...fucking opinion jackass

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City
                        Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
                        Shut up.
                        Leave the forum.

Opinion dumb shit...and wayne also said ppl aint gonna like it....so why dont u tell him to shut up to...Its my opinion....I prefer his rap to his rock...fucking opinion jackass
                        YOUR opinion.
                        Don't say that " we all know if it wasnt wayne we would hate it"
                        or whatever you put.
                        You're joke. He makes music, like it or not.
                        Wayne wouldn't drop a CD, if no one would buy it.
                        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
                        X