• Show
Clear All

Re: Rebirth vs We Are Young Money Compilation

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
    Originally posted by Cli-City
    Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
    Shut up.
    Leave the forum.
    I hate when people don't speak for themselves.
    How the fuck you do you know that people don't like Rebirth?
    Some tracks aren't great. EVERY artist makes bad tracks, Wayne's ratios of Good tracks to bad tracks is just insane.
    Plus, I really haven't heard a bad rock influenced track from Wayne besides Lifes 2 Short and Girls Forever.

Oh, Ready For The World is one of my fav Wayne tracks period.
    Fix My Hat is fuckin insane.
    In Ya Face is loved by many.. I like it just heard it to much.
    Those won't be on Rebirth but they are hopefully something similar which will be on Rebirth
    Opinion dumb shit...and wayne also said ppl aint gonna like it....so why dont u tell him to shut up to...Its my opinion....I prefer his rap to his rock...fucking opinion jackass
    YOUR opinion.
    Don't say that " we all know if it wasnt wayne we would hate it"
    or whatever you put.
    You're joke. He makes music, like it or not.
    Wayne wouldn't drop a CD, if no one would buy it.
    Fucking Co-Sign!

Comment

Re: Rebirth vs We Are Young Money Compilation

Originally posted by Cli-City
      I don't know about yall...But I'm anticipating the Young Money Compilation......I know ppl are saying that Rebirth will be the end of Wayne career but if they realize that they are getting 12 new verses or hooks from him they would know better...On another note, lets be real.....if anybody else did the songs wayne did we would hate them.... He overuses autotune....you can't understand what he is saying...I mean lil wayne is pushing the envelope and too me its an epic fail...I'm still gonna support dude becuz i'm a real fan but musically.....lets stop making excuses or defending this Rebirth Album...as wayne said " alot of ppl aint gonna like it...so when someone is dissapointed stop acting like they are hating or dont know good music.. ITs because to them Wayne rapping is farrrrrrrr superior to wayne singing.....

Carter 4 on the way and I guarantee it won't disappointed because if its one thing that the rebirth album has thought me about Lil Wayne is that he is a better overall artist than he was back the.....IMO.....06-08 wayne better lyricist but Carter 4 wayne gonna have better songs...more substantial songs....

i can say a lot to this but i jus gonna say this....wayne put me on to the rock shit.....i wasnt listen to nuthin but rap & R&B, but wayne started making these rock songs and i liked them, so i started listen to more rock artists like Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy, N.E.R.D, Gym Class Heroes etc.

but i hope rebirth is goona b good....YM Compilation too

Comment

Working...
      X