Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Moneys Future

What's up fam.

Whats the future for young money? What do you think are the chances of Young Money joining Jay and ROC now? How about Drake signing with YM?

Young Money is dead

Wayne needs to go independent and focus on himself

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      Young Money is dead

Wayne, Drake, and Nik still three of the biggest artists in the world... how tf is it “dead”? Just cause they ain’t shouting it out on every track anymore doesn’t mean it isn’t pulling in millions.... millions that Baby can no longer touch.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
        Wayne, Drake, and Nik still three of the biggest artists in the world... how tf is it “dead”? Just cause they ain’t shouting it out on every track anymore doesn’t mean it isn’t pulling in millions.... millions that Baby can no longer touch.
        Nicki dying with this cardi b thing

Drake doesn�t even claim YM no more

All the other artists are weed carriers and will never blow up

Comment

Drake doesn’t even claim YM no more

That “Cardi B thing” is nothing more than instagram comments and trolls... Still getting money.

“Drake doesn’t claim YM” doesn’t mean he isn’t under contract... Still getting money.

Wayne just got out of a 5 year legal battle and gained 100% of this label so why in the fuuuuck would he go independent now? Haha

Comment

"Young Money Records the army, the navy"

"my money is young my problems are old, i promise im bridging the gap."

- - - Updated - - -

Young Money is dead

"Wayne needs to go independent" ???? Have you been asleep? He just got out of his contract and is now independent.

Comment

This ^

Comment

Imma just say this. its hard to say what will happen or be the future. none of us really know. only wayne and they know.
                They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
                https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
                Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
                https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Young Money is a sinking ship.... their prime was Carter III - End of 2011

1. Nicki is no longer queen as there is too much competition in the industry and the quality of her own music has gone down
                  2. Drake is less involved with YM as he used to be and he's outgrown all his label mates in popularity
                  3. Wayne hasn't had a commercial album in 5 years and he hasn't been in the mainstream public's eye for a long time. Many mainstream fans my age don't even know C5 exists/A Milli/Lollipop
                  4. Shanell, Cory Gunz, & Euro were never managed properly and their potential was wasted
                  5. YM signs trash artists like Baby E, Vice Versa, & Hoodybaby

Comment

the reason young money is dying is because they put people like mack maine and cortez bryant in charge of the label and artists. i'm sorry but for a label with artists like they have young money need professional people who know what they're doing

Comment

HoodyBaby is going to be the next Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                        What's up fam.

Whats the future for young money? What do you think are the chances of Young Money joining Jay and ROC now? How about Drake signing with YM?
                        i doubt they'll sign with anyone
                        they'll keep YM independant

Comment

Working...
                        X