Wayne's Voice has Fr Changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne's Voice has Fr Changed

I'm listening to his dedication 6r skits and compared it to d2 and his voice sound real deal different. like tht sht was real life deeper and more gangsta like

and we been kiddin ourselves, tht sht shts all over his new sht, sht not even close....yet his new sht is still dope

like im forgettin how hard his swag was

gangsta weezy for life
    Last edited by jhoya101; 09-18-2018, 11:05 AM.

Yes this has been known.

Comment

I can't really say his voice "changed" because on sorry 4 the wait 2 his voice sounded very different then from his 2014 songs then later in the year in 2015 we got FWA which his voice sounded very normal then we got no ceilings 2 which again his voice sounded like it changed then in like 2016 we got fat albert and I love how his voice sounded on that song idk if its the mixing or something but sometimes wayne voice on songs these days sound like his voice didn't change because his voice on my corner verse that dropped last year sounded like 2008 wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
        Yes this has been known.
        - also -

Wayne was significantly more... shit �New Orleans� back then.. laid back and we gotta take the 24/7 drank into account.

Sounds weird but he used to be able to lay down chill bars and we called it GOAT... now we expect him to be at a production level where he is rapping like fucking Slim Shady on tracks like Big Bad Wolf.... dude can�t be that laid back Weezy no more. Haha

Only didn�t fuck with the voice for about a year now it ain�t even something I notice.
        Last edited by TUNE KNOWLEDGE; 09-18-2018, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Watching interview could tell you that too

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
            I'm listening to his dedication 6r skits and compared it to d2 and his voice sound real deal different. like tht sht was real life deeper and more gangsta like and we been kiddin ourselves, tht sht shts all over his new sht, sht not even close d2 gotta be his peak, them vocals n retarded swag, tht whole singing thing now with them new flows n different pitches cool but tht old sht was so goat...like im forgettin how hard his swag was gangsta weezy for life
            keep listening to old wayne then, dont check out his new music

Comment

Wayne voice changes every season.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                Wayne voice changes every season.
                fr fr - never saw an artist whose voice nearly changed as often

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  keep listening to old wayne then, dont check out his new music
                  Lmao he still fire but his voice diff

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                  - also -

Wayne was significantly more... shit �New Orleans� back then.. laid back and we gotta take the 24/7 drank into account.

Sounds weird but he used to be able to lay down chill bars and we called it GOAT... now we expect him to be at a production level where he is rapping like fucking Slim Shady on tracks like Big Bad Wolf.... dude can�t be that laid back Weezy no more. Haha

Only didn�t fuck with the voice for about a year now it ain�t even something I notice.
                  I feel tht, I miss tht weezy

Comment

that wayne verse on yo gottis song last year was so fire. his voice was raspy af. prolly recorded it right after peforming " i manuever like a cougar with the choppa connassuer entrepreneur persuin every dollar till i got it"

Comment

You really only just noticed this???

Comment

Originally posted by medicatedsole View Post
                        that wayne verse on yo gottis song last year was so fire. his voice was raspy af. prolly recorded it right after peforming " i manuever like a cougar with the choppa connassuer entrepreneur persuin every dollar till i got it"
                        Last year,? Lmao at the start of the verse he said �I ain�t got Instagram� that was four whole years ago

Comment

Working...
                        X