• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
    No ceilings, bisexual
    Classic.

Comment

Facts. Tez gone time for Mack.

Comment

aye man when that nigga said "no ceilings bisexual that means two" i fucking skipped the intro that ruined it for me i was like what the fuck where they thinking it sounds horrible

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
          Plus he sounds lazy as FUCK
          He Is Lazy At Everything.... Like Being A Dad, Managing My Lil Bro Wayne, Etc

Comment

Mack put himself on C5 for his own greed and fame =/

Comment

why people hate on this so much? (lol irrelevant with the thread , but it's about mannie too so)

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                why people hate on this so much? (lol irrelevant with the thread , but it's about mannie too so)
                because he says "no ceilings bisexual" lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                  because he says "no ceilings bisexual" lol.
                  lol mack should just step away from the lime light and get working
                  "Eyes looking like konichiwa"

Comment

That Mannie Fresh thing really rubbed a lot of y�all the wrong way. Lol. Didn�t bother me at all. After �2 means bisexual� his voice just annoyed me. Haha.

Beats is still FIRE 🔥 tho!!!

Regarding Mack, you should be praising him for finding a masterpiece in 200 songs � 1/2 of which were probably trash like Krazy.

I�m sure we will get Life of Mr. Carter someday. I would�ve liked to have that on here too , don�t get me wrong.
                    Last edited by no_tom&jerry; 10-06-2018, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
                      That Mannie Fresh thing really rubbed a lot of y’all the wrong way. Lol. Didn’t bother me at all. After “2 means bisexual” his voice just annoyed me. Haha.

Beats is still FIRE  tho!!!

Regarding Mack, you should be praising him for finding a masterpiece in 200 songs — 1/2 of which were probably trash like Krazy.

I’m sure we will get Life of Mr. Carter someday. I would’ve liked to have that on here too , don’t get me wrong.
                      yea we will get it one day and when we do, I'm sure mack maine has put himself on that one too

Comment

i think we will get the original version on the fresh files soon

Comment

Working...
                        X