Carter V part 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter V part 2?

I feel like Wayne has part 2 already ready and doesn�t wanna waste 4 years of work with just one release he�s been gone awhile.

let the album ride out for now lol! people were already complaining its to long and shit

i say release a part 2 (if even in question) in like December or something id like a strong focus on promotion now interviews, music videos and ofcourse the tour!

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Goin by the length of C5 I dont believe we will see a part 2 so soon.

Its such a lengthy album already.

Comment

there will be a part 2 that includes the song with vice versa, side bitch, and life of mr carter
        i am not sure if we will ever get it though

Comment

Two threads already of people wanting new songs, let's just leave C5 breathe for a min.

Comment

i wouldnt be surprised if he has over 100 c5 songs that didnt make the cut that could be used for anything but thats up to him how he wants to put his work out

Comment

Hell naw. Don't want no more album shit for a while. That would negatively impact the impact of C5, let alone everything he went through to actually get it out.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

i believe in 2014 he said there would be two halves of the album released separately

i would rather him call it CIV
                or a different name than CV.5

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
                  i believe in 2014 he said there would be two halves of the album released separately

i would rather him call it CIV
                  or a different name than CV.5
                  Yeah DOA

Comment

probably gonna let this album breathe for a bit before anything else released

Comment

would i love it? yes
                      but now that this is finally out , wayne's gotta breathe , c5 has to grow..!

Comment

part 2 should come out that was the original plan i still want to hear side bitch

Comment

Working...
                        X