I don't think Wayne is having fun anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think Wayne is having fun anymore

From SFTW2 to C5(which i love) he sounds too depressed and in dark state of mind. Listen to No Ceilings, that is Wayne having fun and is full of charisma. I hope after C5 he'll start having fun again

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
    From SFTW2 to C5(which i love) he sounds too depressed and in dark state of mind. Listen to No Ceilings, that is Wayne having fun and is full of charisma. I hope after C5 he'll start having fun again
    Errbody turned on him for "having fun" tho...

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

What? Did you forget D6 & D6/Reloaded dropped a year ago? lol

Mixtapes are for the fun and crazy.

He knew this album had tons of hype and put deeper material on it. We've wanted this material from Wayne for years.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
        Errbody turned on him for "having fun" tho...
        Well not exactly like "D4 fun".
        For example this song https://youtu.be/V2oMR-OZoV8 is full of charisma and "idgaf" attitude

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        What? Did you forget D6 & D6/Reloaded dropped a year ago? lol

Mixtapes are for the fun and crazy.

He knew this album had tons of hype and put deeper material on it. We've wanted this material from Wayne for years.
        Yeah, and like i said i love C5, but if you listen to D6 he sounds depressed also, NC2, SFTW2, FWA too. And of course, the one to blame is that bitch Birdman and i hope Wayne is happy now(and in happy and fun mindset in general) that C5 is finally out after all this years of bullshit

Comment

I think it's that and that he is tired of people wanting him to be 07-09 him. Vizine, Grateful, He's Dead, Let It All Work Out, etc.

Comment

Well. From that time until now. Wayne went through a lot. I mean. would u b having fun if your mentor/father wasn't treating u right in the business? lawsuits. seizures. everybody wanted Wayne to actually rap about real shit and now when he does he is depressed? it was what he was going through. I know he was having fun on D6 and D6 reloaded.
            They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
            https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
            Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
            https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

he clearly treated music as his vessel to express his pain and emotion and it has produced some god level music for us be grateful he already in a better mind state now that he free from his contractual prison

#FREEVELVET

Comment

i like the serious tone of C5 vs the subjects in previous work such as iahahb2 lmao

Comment

i feel like hes having more fun this yeah than the first few years after jail

Comment

But C5 is full of songs from 2015 to 2018.

Comment

Tune wasn�t getting his money until about 2 months ago... that mf sound happy as shit these days.... he got the 2nd most poppin streaming album ALL TIME right behind his protege.

Bruh... ALL TIME.

Yall know what all time mean right......?

Comment

But yeah, on Uproar and P.O.M.S. he sounds like he's having fun(especially P.O.M.S. sounds like NC 09 Wayne)

Comment

Working...
                        X