Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is for every dumb nigga who think Wayne needs Post Malone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is for every dumb nigga who think Wayne needs Post Malone.

Fuck TuneFromTheMoon, Fuck his alt Brandon, and fuck his butt-buddy Zimmie. All you bitches delusional. Suck a dick and eat out Aryan assholes. Serial Salad-Tossing Ass NIGGAS!!!

Post Malone literally is a manufactured piece of shit experiment whose worst enemy is hygiene and you dust bucket motherfuckers are under the impression that a legend like Wayne needs him? He sensationalizes abnormalities like representing the antithesis of sanitary solidarity.

I guess his celebrated shortcomings reflect off y'all's insecurely self-deprecating predispositions as the common denominator in Caucasoid America. Niggas scared of toothpaste, soap, and water. You proud, Lucy? Stankin' ass Manginas in this bitch!

Wayne could use a Drake feature. BUT FUCK YOU AND FUCK POST MALONE!

Startin' to think that nigga is one of you lyin' motherfuckers on here 'cause people outside of forums might think he makes catchy music, but ain't nobody ridin' for the epitome of mid like that.

He not even fire mid. He just mid. And y'all just his shit-suckers. Post Malone fanatics are called Suppositories.
    Last edited by TheWaveWarlock1989; 10-03-2018, 01:08 PM.

Wow relax man

Comment

If the song with Post and Drake was on the album, it would've sold another 100k for sure.

So nah
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Wooow..lmao..

I mean i said it before i dont like post..every time i see him i just have to turn it off..his looks,the way he talks and acts..without the music he would be a loser who doesnt get laid and i never understood why so many insisted that he needs to be on c5..

but this is going to far man lol..no need to be that disrespectful everybody has the right for an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          If the song with Post and Drake was on the album, it would've sold another 100k for sure.

So nah
          Eat Post Malone's dick then. 100k ain't 500k, so like, stfu. Sick of these little dirty dog ass bitch niggas with these shitty opinions. People so quick to gravitate and develop inadvertently self-deprecating affinities to embellishments and facades. Post Malone is the biggest example of that in the mainstream/commercial scene. It's not even the fact that this nigga is a plant and a mole in the industry.

It's the fact that his music only appeals to casuals who bump his garbage in the suburbs, but want to pretend they can relate to a fake ass blue-collar template for an artist's persona. Y'all don't like authenticity being divulged by people who actually prioritize the art over themselves.

You like pithy, surface-level, mid-grade bullshit. So that's the demographic Post Malone appeals to. Wouldn't be surprised if Vocker was his cock-rocker.
          Last edited by TheWaveWarlock1989; 10-03-2018, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Lmao dude it's starting to sound like you're a closet post Malone fan. I think you should just come clean

Comment

Who hurt you bro. Damn. U wanna talk about it? Fr fr

Comment

No one said Tunechi needs him

Comment

what is a post malone? some celebrity?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWaveWarlock1989 View Post
                    People so quick to gravitate and develop inadvertently self-deprecating affinities to embellishments and facades.
                    Read this in T.I.s voice

Comment

Opinions are opinions but damn bro, guess they really bothered you! Don�t think no one said wayne needed post but post became very popular and it would have drawn more attention to CV and that woulda been a good thing-

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                      Read this in T.I.s voice
                      Hahahahaha I was dying

Comment

I hope things that ppl say don't affect you as much irl as it does here

and who said Wayne needs those ft's

You probably should've stayed in school a bit longer ma nigga

Plus I don't have an alt you chimp Being all butt-hurt like you're the one getting fucked in the ass
                        Last edited by TuneFromMoon; 10-04-2018, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X