No announcement yet.

FWA vs C5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FWA was definitely his best shit since C3 imo...

There's a few songs on FWA I hated right from the jump tho. Well...one. I'm That Nigga. I can't say the same for C5. There were a couple I wasn't big on, but I didn't think they were bad, and now I even like them. There's only one I'm iffy on now.

FWA isn't really as personal or well thought out either, though you can see he was gettin there. Way more cringey spots too, but it's not bad.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

I could never feel FWA. While I really fuck with c5

Comment

Carter 5 is a better project imo. Would have loved a few FWA songs to make c5 though

Comment

FWA is basically a prototype of CV. Seeing as how CV would have just been released shortly before that time it�s like the same Wayne we get on CV
          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by weezy f baby View Post
            FWA is basically a prototype of CV. Seeing as how CV would have just been released shortly before that time it�s like the same Wayne we get on CV
            Not the same.

He was getting there though.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

I absolutely love FWA but there�s this magical thing about CV that I just can�t get over ! But solid projects in my opinion

Comment

i'd have to go with FWA but its unfair for me to compare when one is old and one is new

Comment

both are amazing projects and should be up there when talking about weezy's greatest albums

Comment

Tha Carter V like my fav rap album i cant even stop listening to it and everything else soudns bad in comparison haha maybe thats just the stan in me talking

#FREEVELVET

Comment

FWA is dope, but its not C5. FWA is very polished and def has a few songs that feel like they could be on a Carter project

Comment

Man it�s too early and while I love C5 as is, I would have loved for Glory, Psycho, My Heart Races On, & Pick Up Your Heart to be on C5 rather than hearing them on FWA
                        @ay_espo

Comment

tha carter v but imagine taking the best songs from both albums and making one GOAT album.

Comment

Working...
                          X