No announcement yet.

"i only listen to myself"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y�all take shit way too literally I�m sure there is some truth to the music he throws on his headphones is just him but you gotta realize he hears all these mfs at clubs, games, and in the studio.

yall make it sound like he is sneaking away and locking the door to bump some Playboi Cardi or some shit.

�he full of lies�... Head ass.

Comment

i think he just means he doesnt go out of his way to listen to anything but himself

he prob just hears the songs in the club a lot which is why he knows the lyrics and can mimic the flows

i mean i know words to songs i never went out of my way to listen to
      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
      Guns and stretchers
      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
        Y’all take shit way too literally I’m sure there is some truth to the music he throws on his headphones is just him but you gotta realize he hears all these mfs at clubs, games, and in the studio.

yall make it sound like he is sneaking away and locking the door to bump some Playboi Cardi or some shit.

”he full of lies”... Head ass.
        he is though he always contradicts himself cant he just give the new guys there props and keep it moving why he doing all this extra ass shit when he got a whole ass Magnolia freestyle mimicing playboi carti flow and all lol its just stupid really

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          it was something like bun b, pimp c, missy elliott, three 6 mafia and someone else but I forgot.
          hmm, interesting

I know he loves him some snoop, mystikal, busta rhymes and bone thugs too
          And hov and biggie ofcourse

Comment

lay off my baby

xxx

Comment

blooded or wasted

Comment

Working...
              X