No announcement yet.

How Wayne suddenly became a hero again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Wayne suddenly became a hero again?

I remember all those past years , recalling how wayne was my favorite rapper , and people talking shit about him. Then the whole Cash Money vs Weezy happened , and at the same time , so many people coppied his style , his attitude , even his name! Now Wayne is back , strong and shit , and people instead of mocking him , are talking about how he is..."the only lil that they accept" , "the original lil" , "the lil they want" , "the GOAT" , "The Best that ever did it" etc. . Even in the youtube videos , dislikes are to a minimum. He is like a saviour all of a sudden. I love it of course , and i'm sure everybody here does to. But when did shit change? How did this happen? Is it because all those "imposters" (maybe i'm a little too harsh with it , but in my eyes he birthed this whole new generation) seem like mini-mes? Is it because after all the game trully needs a impactful and creative Wayne? What's your opinion about it?

PS:Even in songs that were being somehow been looked down back in 2013 , now people be like "WOW THIS WAS THE SHIT , WISH MUSIC LIKE THIS COULD COME OUT TODAY"... "Wayne was the god" , while they were HATIN...back then

sheep and haters

Comment

numbers dont lie

Comment

It's been long time. But the Wayne-train came and picked everyone up again.

Comment

I can be your hero babbyyy

Comment

being quiet but working every day is what got wayne back on top again

Comment

I hope we don't hear the "Wayne fell off" or "Wayne is back" comments anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                being quiet but working every day is what got wayne back on top again
                this.

Comment

People are looking back and realizing that aside from 2012-13 that the Wayne hate was unnecessary and a meme

Comment

bandwagoners are returning..... is this good or bad news?

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                      bandwagoners are returning..... is this good or bad news?
                      now it's good , i don't know if it will ever gon' be bad again , or if wayne can only be recalled as a legend from now on

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                        I can be your hero babbyyy

Comment

Working...
                        X