No announcement yet.

Missing Mannie track etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need those tracks though........be dope if it was a go dj type vibe track in that batch

Comment

THE FRESH FILE?!! Wow. Yeah in CRWN Wayne also said there were like 10 tracks they did -- I'm gonna guess Fresh knows the number better than Wayne lol, so let's say 13.

The fresh file would be dope af. There's nothing quite like the way Wayne flows on Mannie Fresh beats. It's basically as close as you can get to c1-c2 era Wayne in this day and age. Those Mannie beats FORCE Wayne to adapt to that style, because there's not a whole lot of other styles that sound good over his beats.

Although maybe I should think twice, because the intro to NC2 was a Fresh beat and it had a very annoying flow -- and, as a result, trash lyrics.

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
        THE FRESH FILE?!! Wow. Yeah in CRWN Wayne also said there were like 10 tracks they did -- I'm gonna guess Fresh knows the number better than Wayne lol, so let's say 13.

The fresh file would be dope af. There's nothing quite like the way Wayne flows on Mannie Fresh beats. It's basically as close as you can get to c1-c2 era Wayne in this day and age. Those Mannie beats FORCE Wayne to adapt to that style, because there's not a whole lot of other styles that sound good over his beats.

Although maybe I should think twice, because the intro to NC2 was a Fresh beat and it had a very annoying flow -- and, as a result, trash lyrics.
        13 songs but 2 went on c5 so thats 11
        https://www.lilwaynehq.com/2018/10/m...-tha-carter-v/

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
          I seriously can�t wait for more C5 tracks Wayne keeps talking about. I finally saw the whole CRWN shit, and he was saying how the 3rd Mannie Fresh song didn�t get sample clearance. But the way he was talking about it..... FUCK!!! Even Wayne sounded excited about it... and he rarely gets verbally excited about his own music. Lol

anyone notice this part?
          Wayne was excited about that mustard track too and... yea look how that one turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            Wayne was excited about that mustard track too and... yea look how that one turned out.
            Issa Banger

Comment

Working...
            X