Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HoodyBaby wrote Lil Wayne's 'Perfect Strangers'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
    damn i knew wayne been using writers for his albums. there are songs on FWA that i know he damn sure aint write.

just please tell me he wrote london roads.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      just please tell me he wrote london roads.
      He did but Without You and the first verse on He's Dead are very questionable to me

Being that Bibi Bourelly was featured on Without You and she is a very big song writer I'm pretty confident she wrote most of that song including Wayne's verses. This was definitely a collab that Tidal put together as she was working closely and perhaps exclusively with Tidal at the time Wayne partnered with Tidal.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        Don't you still have to be mentioned in the credits even for littlest things ?
        i mean yeah. if he helps him with a line, makes the beat, helps with production, writes the hook, helps with the melody or even wrties all whole verse/song. those all can receive co-writer credits. In terms of do you "have to be mentioned" idk. Im sure sometimes people don't get credit like in this instance with hoodiebaby or with drake and Quentin miller. Realistically im sure hoodybaby helped on the hook or something production related, because 1. wayne doesnt have ghostwriters and 2. hoodiebaby wouldnt make some dumbasss intragram post about being grateful if he just helped with one line but who knows

Comment

inb4 hoody wrote let it all work out

Comment

I Kan Konfirm He Helped Bo-Write It

Comment

Funny, y'all are starting to go on this ghostwriter route with Wayne lol. C'mon guys!

Comment

the verses on without you are vintage wayne. Wayne needs no help writing raps he said himself its a relief to get to the studio and let out all his ideas. You really think he needed a rnb singer write raps for him lol? i can see him getting help on a hook or something but to say bibi wrote his verses is insane

Comment

Working...
                X