Hoody write for wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoody write for wayne

I been telling yall HOODY GOAT i been saying HOODY write for wayne and yall wanted 2 ignore me and treat me like shit now you all will feel dumb go on his gram

he not even credited that means he a ghost writer

Wayne a fraud

Yeah fuck wayne

Comment

Relax

Comment

Originally posted by HOODYBABYFAN View Post
        I been telling yall HOODY GOAT i been saying HOODY write for wayne and yall wanted 2 ignore me and treat me like shit now you all will feel dumb go on his gram

he not even credited that means he a ghost writer

Wayne a fraud

Comment

I could see him doin tht intro and hook, but them verses got Wayne written all over them

- - - Updated - - -

I could see him doin tht intro and hook, but them verses got Wayne written all over them

Comment

Comment

Tbh you are the only person here that should feel stupid for being a Hoody fan

Comment

HOODYBABYFAN

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

dont be suprised hoody said that wayne and him would tell each other stories and pretend to be characters then make songs bout em so given hwo story telling focused those songs were it would not be a suprise if he had a big part in the verses

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                    Tbh you are the only person here that should feel stupid for being a Hoody fan
                    sounds like someone is hurt that they fav artist a fraud!

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                      dont be suprised hoody said that wayne and him would tell each other stories and pretend to be characters then make songs bout em so given hwo story telling focused those songs were it would not be a suprise if he had a big part in the verses
                      Yeah but the actual verses gotta be written from Wayne, the way he rhyming and flowing

Comment

OP is the real hoody

Comment

Working...
                        X