Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phil Mushnick calls Lil Wayne a "low-life rapper", complains about his N-worded lyric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damyan View Post
    And where is your source?
    there is a few credible websites i've seen posting about this

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
      White people shouldn�t even be worried nor concerned about the N word

Only races pricks tryna prove a point brings this conversation to life
      Nah you just sensitive. Racist is saying white ppl shouldn�t be worried etc. People are allowed to talk about each other without it being racist. It�s ppl like you that keep blacks on the plantation.

The longer you make it a color issue, the longer you�re gonna be separated by color.

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
        Nah you just sensitive. Racist is saying white ppl shouldn’t be worried etc. People are allowed to talk about each other without it being racist. It’s ppl like you that keep blacks on the plantation.

The longer you make it a color issue, the longer you’re gonna be separated by color.
        Uhoh.. [MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION] bout to snap

Comment

.....crickets.

For real tho I ain’t looking to offend I’m looking to unite. I find it’s usually blacks themselves that keep blacks down. People need to take responsibility for they ass and stop crying about shit. I ain’t saying there ain’t bias in law enforcement or nothing, but I don’t see no Chinese people or Jews or Indians rolling around touting gang life.. and whaddaya know: no profiling. Cops and shit ain’t just scared of blacks cos skin color.. it’s the violence culture. Muslims are often associated with terrorism.. so.. stereotypes exist.

If u a minority u are judged by the most extreme and most advertised example of our behavior. Ain’t nobody rolling around filling a Japanese boy wit hot lead. Lol.

Comment

.....crickets.

For real tho I ain’t looking to offend I’m looking to unite. I find it’s usually blacks themselves that keep blacks down. People need to take responsibility for they ass and stop crying about shit. I ain’t saying there ain’t bias in law enforcement or nothing, but I don’t see no Chinese people or Jews or Indians rolling around touting gang life.. and whaddaya know: no profiling. Cops and shit ain’t just scared of blacks cos skin color.. it’s the violence culture. Muslims are often associated with terrorism.. so.. stereotypes exist.

If u a minority u are judged by the most extreme and most advertised example of our behavior. Ain’t nobody rolling around filling a Japanese boy wit hot lead. Lol.
            dont worry its been proven numerous amounts of times on here [MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION] is a racist dirtbag

Comment

fuck this irrelevant ass nigga

Comment

Nah you just sensitive. Racist is saying white ppl shouldn’t be worried etc. People are allowed to talk about each other without it being racist. It’s ppl like you that keep blacks on the plantation.

The longer you make it a color issue, the longer you’re gonna be separated by color.
                Lol, nothing he said is wrong. Black people using the n word is nobody concern but theirs. That fact that you're offended by him saying shows that you want to police a word that has nothing to do with you, and says a lot about you.

Comment

We Gonna Dispatch The Goon Squad On His Wack Ass

Comment

You don’t know shit about me — color, age, religion, nothing — all things immensely important to every fucking body in 2018. I’m not a mental slave. I don’t allow pride in my race to get twisted with feeling like I need special treatment because of it. Contrary to what a lot of ppl think I don’t need to rely on my color or race to define me. I’m not my color first, then me as a person.

People are infinitely complex beings and the way people can just marginalize and generalize makes me sick. Don’t hire me or not hire me because of my race; judge me on merit, and if I sometimes don’t get my way I won’t cry about it.

If you can say “white people...” etc., then white people have as much a right to be offended as blacks in same situation. Or anyone else for that matter.

Ive had enough of ppl telling me wtf I’m always supposed to be and believe. Fuck them. This is America. Be American; not black, white, middle eastern , etc. and I don’t mean the Elizabeth Warren Hillary Clinton bullshit version of being American. No one controls me

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                      dont worry its been proven numerous amounts of times on here @BrewCityYM is a racist dirtbag
                      never said one racist thing on this site . . . . . .

- - - Updated - - -

That's Not Racist . . . . . .
                      Its Factual & Reality
                      White Ppl Too Oblivious To Understand

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                      Uhoh.. @BrewCityYM bout to snap
                      Lmao no im not

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                        Who. ?

Comment

What a douche