X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
    he said he would drop it when the c5 hype dies down
    https://www.lilwaynehq.com/2018/10/m...-tha-carter-v/
    So it's not dropping for a while. Uproar is climbing on radio, and the video isn't even out yet.

They're going to release a video for Mona Lisa. And who knows what they'll choose as the single after Uproar, plus the tour next year as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Settaz View Post
      So it's not dropping for a while. Uproar is climbing on radio, and the video isn't even out yet.

They're going to release a video for Mona Lisa. And who knows what they'll choose as the single after Uproar, plus the tour next year as well.
      Eh. The tour isn't an issue. Everything else you listed is

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

Originally posted by Settaz View Post
        So it's not dropping for a while.
        Don't get your hopes up as I don't think it will ever drop, it will just be another Funeral, Devol, LAT, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          Don't get your hopes up as I don't think it will ever drop, it will just be another Funeral, Devol, LAT, etc.
          Only difference I think now is that Wayne is on his label, so he can drop music whenever he wants to.

Comment

Comment

I Hope I'm On This One

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
                Is there any way we can make enough noise, so to speak, to get The Fresh File released? Someone make a petition or some shit. I�ll sign the mothetfucker!
                you make one.

Comment

Working...
                X