We need more Kodak x Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need more Kodak x Wayne

What y�all thoughts? Anyone here would wanna hear more music from Kodak and Wayne together? I want more music from them 2 together this song very underrated one of my favorite weezy verses of last year. Kodak killed it too

The answer is yes.

Comment

i hate that i like that song. i didnt know who he was till he came out and said he wants to fight lil wayne to be titled the best rapper. dude an idiot and i SMH when i hear tune did a song with him. i listened to it and i hate that i like it. still dont like dude tho. hes one of the new gen rappers that dont respect the blueprints left before them

Comment

We should of got a music video for Codeine Dreaming

Comment

They have great chemistry together tbh so definitely yes!

Comment

Kodak sounds very much like young Wayne.. good chemistry for sure. I’d be down for some more collabs.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
              The answer is yes.
              Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
              They have great chemistry together tbh so definitely yes!
              Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
              Kodak sounds very much like young Wayne.. good chemistry for sure. I’d be down for some more collabs.
              Y’all some real ones song came on shuffle yesterday and while I was listening, it made me want another song from them 2 lol both of them killed codeine dreaming

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                Kodak sounds very much like young Wayne..
                Exactly this! Always thought and still thinks Wayne's voice is hella unique but Kodaks voice has something to it that reminds me of young Weezy
                Hope they will collab again in the future but I don't see a reason why they wouldn't tbh
                Let's hope fam

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                Y’all some real ones song came on shuffle yesterday and while I was listening, it made me want another song from them 2 lol both of them killed codeine dreaming
                You already know plehboi

Comment

Yea wouldn�t mind more

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                    You already know plehboi
                    What’s crazy fam too is when Kodak announced he had a song with Wayne I thought he was trolling at first lol because u know how he dissed Wayne at first I was like “Na wayne ain’t gonna work with Kodak after he dissed him” then next thing u know when Kodak dropped the deluxe of project baby 2 and saw Wayne was featured I got hyped I played the song and was like well god damn these 2 need to make more music together in the future

good thing kodak and Wayne in good terms too lol Kodak said he was drunk af that day when he dissed Wayne. Kodak inspiration was Wayne too if u listen to this song it’s gonna give u hot boys era Wayne

Comment

codeine dreamin' it come true too

Comment

damn , seems like unfortunately i can't fuck with kodak's music... Can't listen to the guy , he has some of the best beats ever , but i can't do it...

Comment

Working...
                        X