• Show
Clear All

Re: Eminem's verse from "Drop the World"

Originally posted by thenextlt2007
    Originally posted by j210
    YOU DUMB FUCK people have a certain flow the way they write the way they rhyme that is the way em rhymes listen to his songs before you lend an opinion you knw spec before check

bitch ive been a em fan all my life i bought all his cds bitch sum fukin ignorant people in this world i hope u get the help u need ur in real trouble if u beleive everything sum1 tells u
    MUTHA FUCKER I've got every cd em has done liked him when ya niggas dropped him bitch you ignorant as fuck you fuck face. tryin to start sum dumb ass e beef jus like a pussy

BiTCH DONT YOU EVER FUCKING DISRESPECT LIKE THAT U FUCKING PUNKASS BITCH YOUR A STUPID ASS INTERNET NERD THAT NEED TO STFU CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW SHIT TALKIN HOW YOU COULD TELL HOW SUM1 WRITES BITCH FUK OUTTA HERE GO TELL YOUR MOM TO DISCONNECT UR INTERNET CAUSE U TALKIN BULLSHIT U FUKIN TARD I KILL PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DISRESPECT IN MY HOOD

BICH GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE I DONT GOT RESPECT FOR YOU MUTHA FUCKER I WOULD SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH AN HOPE YOU CHOKE ON IT NIGGA TALKIN BOUT AN INTERNET NERD MUTHA FUCKER IM BARELY ON THE INTERNET AN YOU HAVENT KILLED SHIT NOT EVEN A BUG YOU FUCK FACE FUCKER NOW GO HIDE BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD AN TYPE A RESPONSE BITCH. YOU DONT EVEN LIVE IN THE HOOD HOE ASSS NIGGA FEMALE DOG AN GARDEN TOOL THATS BITCH AN HOE JUST INCASE YOU DIDNT KNW. DUMB NIGGA
    fuckin tards

Comment

YOU DUMB FUCK people have a certain flow the way they write the way they rhyme that is the way em rhymes listen to his songs before you lend an opinion you knw spec before check

bitch ive been a em fan all my life i bought all his cds bitch sum fukin ignorant people in this world i hope u get the help u need ur in real trouble if u beleive everything sum1 tells u
      MUTHA FUCKER I've got every cd em has done liked him when ya niggas dropped him bitch you ignorant as fuck you fuck face. tryin to start sum dumb ass e beef jus like a pussy

BiTCH DONT YOU EVER FUCKING DISRESPECT LIKE THAT U FUCKING PUNKASS BITCH YOUR A STUPID ASS INTERNET NERD THAT NEED TO STFU CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW SHIT TALKIN HOW YOU COULD TELL HOW SUM1 WRITES BITCH FUK OUTTA HERE GO TELL YOUR MOM TO DISCONNECT UR INTERNET CAUSE U TALKIN BULLSHIT U FUKIN TARD I KILL PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DISRESPECT IN MY HOOD

BICH GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE I DONT GOT RESPECT FOR YOU MUTHA FUCKER I WOULD SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH AN HOPE YOU CHOKE ON IT NIGGA TALKIN BOUT AN INTERNET NERD MUTHA FUCKER IM BARELY ON THE INTERNET AN YOU HAVENT KILLED SHIT NOT EVEN A BUG YOU FUCK FACE FUCKER NOW GO HIDE BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD AN TYPE A RESPONSE BITCH. YOU DONT EVEN LIVE IN THE HOOD HOE ASSS NIGGA FEMALE DOG AN GARDEN TOOL THATS BITCH AN HOE JUST INCASE YOU DIDNT KNW. DUMB NIGGA

BITCH FUCK YOU!!!!!!!! AINT NO INTERNET NERD GUNNA TELL ME WERE OR WERE I DONT LIVE U PUNK ASS PUSSY WHY PUNK ASS BITCHES GOTTA GET THERE PUSSY ALL BLEEDED UP CUZ U CANT HANDLE WAT ANUDA MUTHAFUKA SAYS GO TO UR BOYFRIEND AND CRY TO HIM CUZ WE DONT GIVE A FUK LITTLE BITCH................GOT MY CHOPPA ON MY SIDE COME GET SUM BITCH
      Still In Love With My Money

Comment

yall quit hatin and leak the damn thing

Comment

Originally posted by thexodus
          that's wat im talkn about

Comment

they dont have it

Comment

Im going to laugh if this kid who posted the original post is right and all you genius's who said its impossible for him to know feel dumb as fuck.. and first of all for all ur smart ass's plenty of dj's and ppl had the Carter 3 but it wasnt leaked until one DJ felt offended by wayne's "Fuck Dj's" and leaked it and he even made a youtube video about why he was the first to leak it and why.

Comment

no promos out or anything?

man i need this to leak asap

Comment

nope no promos but i knw everyone will feel dumb if he was right an that is the verse he will just be laughing like i told you dumb asses i had it HA! but thewn again on the opposite side if he was wrong everyone will be like you dumbass we told you he didnt have it

Comment

i'll even take 30 second samples.. somethin!

i'm hungry dawg

Comment

naw bro nothin yet jus keep checkin back.

Comment

i'll even take 30 second samples.. somethin!

i'm hungry dawg

lol at this nigga

Rebirth & We Young Money will b out n 2 weeks so the leaks wii b out b4 then, so jus b patient....we've waited this long now its jus a matter of days & nights

Comment

Originally posted by C-M-B
                          My boy has the cd, shit is terrible...i wrote down the lyrics of the eminem collab, "drop the world" ...The beat is ok...nothing crazy, but em sure does shit on little weasle...

I'm just a regular man, with a regular mind,
                          a regular home, just spitting these incredible rhymes,
                          did someone mention the time,
                          yeah well what do you know, open up them cabinets, yeah its medicine time, you know those meds that are mine, yeah gimme 75,
                          caps, tablets, yeah whatever will enter the mind,
                          whatever you got that'll make sure that my head isn't fine,
                          something that'll give my wallpaper a better design
                          feels like an hour goes by, but just a second went by,
                          i got the reddest of eyes, and no I never did lines,
                          but I bet your high isn't as anywhere better than mine,
                          jumped in my car, tell me why I see the president drive
                          Barack Obama, man hes such a generous guy,
                          hes never spreading a lie, and always spending his time,
                          maybe its the medicine or the way my head is designed
                          ok I must stop now, my pen is ending this rhyme....

Thoughts?

fake.. leaked wouldit be out already

Comment

Working...
                          X