i hope the Mona Lisa music video is a masterpiece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hope the Mona Lisa music video is a masterpiece

they cant cheap out on this video it has to be music video of the year/decade i have high expectations rightfully so

#FREEVELVET

They should of already brought out the music video, Tunechi's team are dumb/unprofessional.

I'm talking about the fat ones who leech off him - Mack Maine and Devon Diaz

Comment

who says we are even getting a mona lisa video??

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
        They should of already brought out the music video, Tunechi's team are dumb/unprofessional.

I'm talking about the fat ones who leech off him - Mack Maine and Devon Diaz
        I have a question for you. Do you feel empowered when you call these people fat? Like if you want to give an opinion go ahead, but to start throwing shots because of their weight or whatever you're trying to do........ pathetic. It tells a lot about what kind of person you are. Does it make you feel better about your self or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          they cant cheap out on this video it has to be music video of the year/decade i have high expectations rightfully so
          facts, because it�s one of the best rap songs I heard in a min.

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post

Comment

Put it like this..... it has to be better than the Uproar video

Let Kendrick's team manage it

Comment

I think there's a reason why the Uproar video is like it is. I think its to save budget for better music videos. Low tier artists get even big budgets for their music videos. Do we really think Universal didnt cut a huge budget for wayne? Something big is coming, HOPEFULLY!

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                    I think there's a reason why the Uproar video is like it is. I think its to save budget for better music videos. Low tier artists get even big budgets for their music videos. Do we really think Universal didnt cut a huge budget for wayne? Something big is coming, HOPEFULLY!
                    this...i don't have any type of hype these days though , but i'm low key waiting on it...

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                      Nothing is coming

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                        Nothing is coming
                        Why would they not capitalise on this itd be blind stupid

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                        X