Tha Carter V CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha Carter V CD

Hi guys! I just received my carter v cd , i live in eastern europe so i've waited a couple of weeks for it. I saw that there aren't any credits , any tracklist , nothing , just pictures and 2 cd's. Why they've chosen to do it this way , what do you think?

2cds are because of the number of songs

Comment

23 songs don't fit on one disc but you should have the booklet with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Risky View Post
        Hi guys! I just received my carter v cd , i live in eastern europe so i've waited a couple of weeks for it. I saw that there aren't any credits , any tracklist , nothing , just pictures and 2 cd's. Why they've chosen to do it this way , what do you think?
        did you buy it from the C5 website?

Comment

2cds are because of the number of songs
          23 songs don't fit on one disc but you should have the booklet with it?
          I mean why there isn't tracklist on the back cover and track credits in the booklet , only pictures.

did you buy it from the C5 website?
          yes

Comment

I mean why there isn't tracklist on the back cover and track credits in the booklet , only pictures.

yes
            Probably because no one bothers with physical copies anymore

Comment

i dont open my CDs
              didnt realize it was just pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
                i dont open my CDs
                didnt realize it was just pictures
                I didn’t open my C5 too I don’t wanna open it either I don’t wanna risk getting it scratched I listen to the album on my iPod digital because I purchased it on iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                  I didn’t open my C5 too I don’t wanna open it either I don’t wanna risk getting it scratched I listen to the album on my iPod digital because I purchased it on iTunes
                  i didnt purchase it on iTunes
                  i bought it off the CV site
                  and they sent over the digital version

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
                    i didnt purchase it on iTunes
                    i bought it off the CV site
                    and they sent over the digital version
                    Lol they took forever to send me the digital bro when C5 dropped I was desperate af refreshing my email to see if I got the digital and they wasn’t sending it I was like fuck that I’m a buy it on iTunes and tell me why like an hour later when the album dropped they sent me the digital oh well I accepted my L that day

at least I bought the album 2 times at least to help waynes sells lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                      Lol they took forever to send me the digital bro when C5 dropped I was desperate af refreshing my email to see if I got the digital and they wasn’t sending it I was like fuck that I’m a buy it on iTunes and tell me why like an hour later when the album dropped they sent me the digital oh well I accepted my L that day

at least I bought the album 2 times at least to help waynes sells lol
                      3 album sales, iTunes, physical, and digital download they sent

you're right though
                      i forgot they took forever
                      Spotify we being stupid and not uploading CV
                      i had to get an Apple Music free trial to hear it

had Spotify playing CV literally 24/7 the first week to get another album sale
                      had it on mute so i could sleep lol

Comment

it looks nice its a design choice

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                        X