Lil Wayne - Hot 97.9 Concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne - Hot 97.9 Concert

So I just secured my tickets for Lil Wayne�s show that he�s headlining in Detroit on December 27th, and I�m excited! This is going to be my first time seeing him because I�ve missed every other show due to unfortunate circumstances and now I�m so happy I finally get to see him. Will I see any other HQ Fam there? I bought tickets for the center stage, 9 rows away from the stage, so I�d say I got a pretty good spot

have fun friend, be sure to take a sign telling wayne to sign up to lwhq and to fire mack maine

Comment

well the next time he comes in europe ill go for sure. enjoy tho

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        have fun friend, be sure to take a sign telling wayne to sign up to lwhq and to fire mack maine
        Can�t tell him to join lwhq cause I don�t want him seeing we got that Velvet Sessions

Comment

Have fun bruh next month I’m a see weezy for the 2nd time he’s gonna be at rolling loud

Comment

This one???

Comment

that'll be fire bruh
              he'll do c5 songs too

Comment

enjoy! wonder who he'll tour with next for 2019 but nice to see him knocking out the one-off events while the album is fresh

Comment

wayne a great performer very engaging and high energy

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Have fun and enjoy it!!!! Wayne is a great performer and he knows how to get the crowd turnt. I saw him and its unforgettable. Hopefully he will come my way and I can see him again.
                    They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
                    https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
                    Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
                    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                      This one???

Yep, that one.

Comment

Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                        Can’t tell him to join lwhq cause I don’t want him seeing we got that Velvet Sessions
                        His daughter knows about it lmfao.. I'm sure he knows these songs are out. Just do it bruhh

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

Working...
                        X