Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
    u run the account?
    We all are logged in and run the account together.

Comment

Originally posted by deonteedwards View Post
      bless thanks

Comment

We will follow back our supporters after we reach a certain amount of followers. Spoke with T@ today about giving you guys the best exclusive Wayne content. Jets, Hit Factory, Liv on Sundays, etc. it will all be on the page. Also drops from the rest of the YM camp, GUDDA HOODY MACK... Stay on the look out
        [MENTION=102900]Gudda Gudda[/MENTION] and [MENTION=105772]HOODYBABYFAN[/MENTION] will be happy.

Comment

Yes. You will be seeing exclusive videos and pictures of Wayne on this page. Rare in-studio content as well as day to day activity. Follow Up
          I'm sure Tunechi wouldn't allow this, he seems to be very private especially in the studio

Comment

JETS meaning, Wayne boarding Private jets to fly back and forth from MIA to LAX.
            yea get us some exclusive content bruh

Comment

Interesting

Comment

Follow Me Back At [MENTION=74365]IMG[/MENTION]uddaGudda

Comment

We will follow back our supporters after we reach a certain amount of followers. Spoke with T@ today about giving you guys the best exclusive Wayne content. Jets, Hit Factory, Liv on Sundays, etc. it will all be on the page. Also drops from the rest of the YM camp, GUDDA HOODY MACK... Stay on the look out
                  So that�s a no then ahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post
                    Follow Me Back At @IMGuddaGudda

Comment

Would love to see snippets of Wayne in the studio over ya'll unreleased instrumentals and songs together.

The time Seal acknowledged Wayne as the last bastion of good hip-hop music

Lil Wayne Rhyme Scheme Breakdowns Here

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony20rty View Post
                        Would love to see snippets of Wayne in the studio over ya'll unreleased instrumentals and songs together.
                        That's precisely the goal I want to achieve for you all. I understand how frustrating it is not to be able to interact with your favorite artists and I want to bring something to the instagram platform, as far as Wayne content, for all of his fans to be able to enjoy.

Comment

you ain�t gonna post no exclusive pics of wayne let�s be honest

Comment

Working...
                          X