Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gravy & Lil Wayne - Ignorant Shit Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravy & Lil Wayne - Ignorant Shit Question...

https://youtu.be/GbtXdxSmMGQ

I�m sure alot of you have heard this song before, today I decided to try and find more info on the song.

I found a NODJ version of it on this mixtape (track 27): https://mobile.datpiff.com/mixtape/368 , which is nice because the file I had before had tons of gunshots and shit lol.

https://www.discogs.com/DJ-Ideal-2-J...elease/9157715 There�s a listing on this (track 31) for (I think) an alternate version of the song. This one features Wayne, Gravy and LMoney, no sign of Boo. If anyone has a link to this version please share, want to hear it.

I also found this 05 official mixtape from Gravy, with a song called �Brooklyn Winter featuring Lil Wayne�: http://www.arecords.com/shop/detail....01a11=pwgycofi I think it may be the Ignorant Freestyle under a different name, but need the file to confirm.

so if anyone has info or the actual files for Ignorant Shit (feat. LMoney) or Brooklyn Winter (feat. Lil Wayne)​ please share

UPDATE: ended up finding the gravy mixtape, “Brooklyn Winter” is the official name for “Ignorant Shit” and it is a feature Wayne did in 2005 for Gravy. As for the LMoney version, LMoney was someone closely affiliated with DJ Ideal, who hosted the mixtape that version of the song appeared on. Safe to assume, DJ Ideal gave his boy a verse.

Comment

wait, are you not talking about the drake song they did over jay's shit??

Comment

i have never heard of this gravy artist in my life friend lol. but i think if anyone has this song it would be you

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          wait, are you not talking about the drake song they did over jay's shit??
          Nah wayne did the same beat in 05-06

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          i have never heard of this gravy artist in my life friend lol. but i think if anyone has this song it would be you
          U ever see Notorious hes the actor that played BIG

Comment

Why have I never heard this song before???

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post

Probably saw it on YouTube as ignorant shit freestyle and thought it was drakes one

But ya good we got the official name for the song now

Comment

I came in here expecting to read some weird shit like "what kind of gravy does wayne bathe in"

but now I leave thinking who tha fuck is gravy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post

This is on Tha Carter 2.5 mixtape

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                    This is on Tha Carter 2.5 mixtape
                    Really how many tracks is your c2.5, mine is 18 and doesn’t have it

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
                    I came in here expecting to read some weird shit like "what kind of gravy does wayne bathe in"

Gravy is an actor/rapper best known for playing Biggie in Notorious. He did a freestyle over “Ignorant Shit” with Waynw on one of his first mixtapes, calling it “Brooklyn Winter”. That freestyle ended up on alot of bootleg mixtapes in 05-06 and due to the obscurity of the original Gravy tape, everyone thought it was a Wayne freestyle - rather then a feature. Did some digging and found the original mixtape and the song NODJ
                    [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] make this a feature friday lol

Comment

Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post

Comment

ayy nice find can u send me the no dj version?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                        X