Lil Wayne I hate Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne I hate Love

I have a long lists of songs that I need but can never find or can't even download no more. Here's one of them; Lil Wayne 'I hate love'. This is supposed to be a throwaway from Carter IV but honestly the way it sounds sounds like it could've been on rebirth. Either way the only way to hear the song is on this site but I want this on my phone if someone could please give me a download link or something that would be very much appreciated. New Music: Lil Wayne ?I Hate Love? | Rap Radar

Probably asking for too much but if one of you awesome cover art makers could make a fire ass cover that'll be cool too.

I don't have 30 Posts so I don't know what is in the 'Downloads' section but if this is one of them songs that's there please hand it to me. this song means alot to me for real.

Originally posted by HotBoyBrandino215 View Post
    I have a long lists of songs that I need but can never find or can't even download no more. Here's one of them; Lil Wayne 'I hate love'. This is supposed to be a throwaway from Carter IV but honestly the way it sounds sounds like it could've been on rebirth. Either way the only way to hear the song is on this site but I want this on my phone if someone could please give me a download link or something that would be very much appreciated. New Music: Lil Wayne ?I Hate Love? | Rap Radar

Probably asking for too much but if one of you awesome cover art makers could make a fire ass cover that'll be cool too.

I don't have 30 Posts so I don't know what is in the 'Downloads' section but if this is one of them songs that's there please hand it to me. this song means alot to me for real.
    Here bro
    Last edited by Weezyaveli; 12-12-2018, 10:44 PM.
    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

thank you !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
        public downloads can get the site in trouble I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          public downloads can get the site in trouble I think.
          Shit that's news to me. Really??
          #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

i dont think its a good idea tbh

maybe just better to message him next time , post a message on forum kinda thing after you know

i would think only for albums but then we have downloads section i dont really know lol

Comment

Yeah just edit your post and delete the link. Op got the song so just make sure nothing can happen

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                i dont think its a good idea tbh

maybe just better to message him next time , post a message on forum kinda thing after you know

i would think only for albums but then we have downloads section i dont really know lol
                Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                Yeah just edit your post and delete the link. Op got the song so just make sure nothing can happen

Will do! Thanks guys. Idk how I missed all that. But now that I think about it, shit makes sense.
                #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

[MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] maybe can take down the link in prez post

Comment

I think [MENTION=61827]Mnjaro[/MENTION] did it recently

Comment

Working...
                    X