Anybody Want To Speculate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Want To Speculate

About when we get a new mixtape? I�m starting to fiend.

probably never again tbh mixtapes are a dead art unfortunately mans needs to work on dropping an EP then another studio album ASAP real shit

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      probably never again tbh mixtapes are a dead art unfortunately mans needs to work on dropping an EP then another studio album ASAP real shit
      Mixtape Weezy will never be dead

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
        Mixtape Weezy will never be dead
        I love mixtapes and i love mixtape Wayne but from where wayne is in his career he really needs to drop a fine tuned thoughtful project

He can sure drop a tape but i feel his focus needs to go into laser mode for funeral or whatever's is next

#FREEVELVET

Comment

they'd rather "speculate" before they informate, if that's a word, ha ha ha, you know spec before check

Comment

maybe in the summer

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
              maybe in the summer
              yep this
              earliest will be the summer
              they're still promoting c5

Comment

Wayne has given us 2 mixtapes, 1 album, a slew of features, and a wealth of leaks in the last 13 months... I think we need to be patient

Comment

[QUOTE=jsharma17;1599446]Wayne has given us 2 mixtapes, 1 album, a slew of features, and a wealth of leaks in the last 13 months... I think we need to be patient[/QUOTE

Yea but Wayne music is kind of like drugs. Too much is never enough. That said I would be fine with a Velvet Sessions size leak or mixtape.

Comment

collegrove 2 would be nice, maybe something with Drake (& Nicki?) they can put out with a joint tour would be ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                      they'd rather "speculate" before they informate, if that's a word, ha ha ha, you know spec before check

Comment

Drake x Wayne EP would be godlike

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        Made me laugh hard

Comment

Working...
                        X