Rebirth vs YM comp album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebirth vs YM comp album

the rebirth so far as in singles are concerned has been a complete disappointment to what universal expects out of lil wayne; on the other hand i dont believe that they expected the Young money singles to rise onto the charts so well and may regret not pushing the album more and getting more promotion out there considering both of Young moneys "singles" have debuted in the top 35 with every girl even reaching the Top 10 billboard hot 100; needless to say we gotta wait and see what "on fire" produces on the charts or else you can make a case that the young money album will be more successful in those aspects

what do you guys think

Re: Rebirth vs YM comp album

If it does do poor on the charts it's Universal's fault for waiting 3 weeks before his album comes out to release a single but really YM has been getting more promo than Rebirth, i have seen nothing promoted for Rebirth since Prom Queen came out. They just have to hope that they'll pick up both when ppl go to the storeand i don't know why they didn't package them together, it would of did a milli in a week since sales are doubled

Comment

Working...
    X