G-Unit / Cash Money Relationship...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-Unit / Cash Money Relationship...

Hi all, this isn't new news but I was watching some old interviews and came across some cool shit.

This is an interview with DJ Whoo Kid, who was 50 Cent's main DJ and hosted most of G-Unit's mixtapes back in the day. At 18:40 he speaks about working with Juvenile and helping Wayne record SQ1 with SQAD Up (he specifically mentions Kidd Kidd).

There is also this 50 Cent interview where at 44:35 he says he used to open for Cash Money during the Cash Money/Ruff Ryders tour in 99/2000.

Tony Yayo was also on this tour with 50 and spoke about it in a freestyle:

The good and the bad on the 1-3-4, and the hoes that we had at the cash money tour

Young Buck, one of the original members from G-Unit actually started as a Cash Money affiliate. This been discussed by Birdman, Wayne and Buck himself. Turk has said Buck was closest to him and had problems with Wayne. Here is a picture of them:

Wayne and 50 always a duo I wanted to see on a track growing up (and still is) and it's cool to see how close we were to actually seeing it happen. They were both around eachother far before their primes.

how have wayne and 50 still made a song together with just them two?

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
      how have wayne and 50 still made a song together with just them two?
      they havent even appeared on a song together lol. 50 said in 2014 that he only does songs with people who rap shit that he believes they did. Based on that and their previous issues i think 50 thinks wayne fake, his reasoning not to rap with him

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
        they havent even appeared on a song together lol. 50 said in 2014 that he only does songs with people who rap shit that he believes they did. Based on that and their previous issues i think 50 thinks wayne fake, his reasoning not to rap with him
        Since around '13 50 showed love constantly plus he was a guest on Drake vs. Lil Wayne...but yes we still need that collab. Piggy Bank doesnt count

Comment

That Vitamin Water bar is so slept on

Comment

50 really liked FWA, Glory in particular.

The time Seal acknowledged Wayne as the last bastion of good hip-hop music

Lil Wayne Rhyme Scheme Breakdowns Here

Comment

Originally posted by Az_Si View Post
              Since around '13 50 showed love constantly plus he was a guest on Drake vs. Lil Wayne...but yes we still need that collab. Piggy Bank doesnt count
              yeah Piggy Bank is the closest thing :/ and that's just Wayne remixing 50's joint

Comment

Man if we had 03' - '06 Wayne on a track with 03' - 05' 50 it would be game over for everyone!

Comment

He's obviously not telling the truth
                  Last edited by Damyan; 01-17-2019, 07:44 PM.

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                      'that little nigga'

Comment

50 cent said he wanted to do a record with him years ago

I hate them thirsty bitches
                        Cut them off like circumcision
                        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                        X