I feel so old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 years??? jesus
    i was in 5th/6th grade... i loved listening to no ceilings on my ipod touch. hearing drake on the radio. wow

Comment

No ceilings dropped a little before I became a fan. So I had a brand new tape and new Album (Rebirth) that I was looking forward to. What a great time that was.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
        i remember like it was yesterday

wasted and swag surf leaked first
        then ice cream came out a few days later

i still have the original cd i burned before the tape was officially released with the downloads i got from limewire. i think it's missing oh let's do it and a couple other songs cuz they came out later

those features between no ceilings and the day wayne went to jail are some of my favories. can't believe all this shit happened a decade ago

shit, i just realized i've been on LWHQ for 10 years

since we're strolling down memory lane, do any of the LWHQ OGs remember DJBMURDER and the rebirth/we are young money fiasco?
        lmaoo yeah, I remember Universal accidently shipped out like 500 copies 2-3 months before the official release date. Then Mack Maine said that the version coming out on the official date would be different. So I paid like 250 dollars for Rebirth on Ebay thinking I would get a rare version that would increase in value over time.

Then comes the official release and It's the same fucking cd, no difference at all. atleast I got Rebirth a few months early but still.. fuck mack maine for that.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

i still have the original cd i burned before the tape was officially released with the downloads i got from limewire. i think it's missing oh let's do it and a couple other songs cuz they came out later

those features between no ceilings and the day wayne went to jail are some of my favories. can't believe all this shit happened a decade ago

since we're strolling down memory lane, do any of the LWHQ OGs remember DJBMURDER and the rebirth/we are young money fiasco?
          What happened

Comment

Times flies I hope mine is first class

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              classic tape
              i still remember the halloween it dropped
              and then we got more amazing songs after it
              the pop dat, i'm single songs
              memories for life
              i always remember getting swag surfing and wasted before the release and being so excited

Comment

before we know it this tape will be having it�s 20th anniversary.

Comment

i just realised c5 dropped 10 years after c3

Comment

I Don�t Think You�ll Be As Old As Me

Comment

Rebirth/No Ceilings, the first projects I ever waited for and anticipated as a fan of an artist.

Comment

What went down... I wasnt on this site then

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                          Rebirth/No Ceilings, the first projects I ever waited for and anticipated as a fan of an artist.
                          That was the first two for me too

Comment

Working...
                          X