Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is no one talking about Lil Wayne's comeback??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is no one talking about Lil Wayne's comeback??

all i keep hearing is soulja boy or tyga had the biggest comeback of 2018
    what about weezy's return after 4-5 years not being able to release an album??
    he broke many records with the release of c5 including 2 songs debuting in the top 5 of 'hot 100'
    its also platinum and did 500k in the first week
    only drake's scorpion has beat with first week sales
    oh and how can i forget all of the songs from the album charted in the 'hot 100' at one point

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    all i keep hearing is soulja boy or tyga had the biggest comeback of 2018 what about weezy's return after 4-5 years not being able to release an album?? he broke many records with the release of c5 including 2 songs debuting in the top 5 of 'hot 100' its also platinum and did 500k in the first week only drake's scorpion has beat with first week sales oh and how can i forget all of the songs from the album charted in the 'hot 100' at one point
    its because wayne is expected to do those things as he's already a superstar hip hop legend. tyga and SB arent

Comment

Straight facts

Comment

because nobody want compare wayne with tyga or soulja boy ?

Comment

Because Wayne never left.

He was still wayne.

But everyone else are nobodies and they need to have glimpses of greatness to be recognized.

But theyll fade.

And wayne will still be wayne.

Always wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            its because wayne is expected to do those things as he's already a superstar hip hop legend. tyga and SB arent
            RT. Wayne is expected to do #s. Noone expected shit from tyga

Comment

Because sales wise Wayne was never at the point of either. If C5 released in 2014 it'd have sold a lot and we saw how good it did last year. He didn't have a comeback tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                Big Soulja is a legend lmao

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

Originally posted by Damyan View Post
                  Big Soulja is a legend lmao
                  You think so imo he has classic songs and is very influentical but dont think hes a legend. Doesnt even have a classic project imo

Comment

I just wanted to say thanks to the poster of this thread. cause I been wondering that too. after all the shit Wayne went through and how great C5 did and is doing nobody is talking about that. and its just weird.
                    They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
                    https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
                    Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
                    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                      You think so imo he has classic songs and is very influentical but dont think hes a legend. Doesnt even have a classic project imo
                      His influence alone makes him a legend. He doesn't need a classic album to be considered one. If you asked me if he was a legend 5-6 years ago, I'd laugh at you. But nowadays, there's no doubt he's legendary

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                        all i keep hearing is soulja boy or tyga had the biggest comeback of 2018
                        what about weezy's return after 4-5 years not being able to release an album??
                        he broke many records with the release of c5 including 2 songs debuting in the top 5 of 'hot 100'
                        its also platinum and did 500k in the first week
                        only drake's scorpion has beat with first week sales
                        oh and how can i forget all of the songs from the album charted in the 'hot 100' at one point
                        It�s because of what I told y�all

Wayne ain�t popping with the casual fans

Comment

Working...
                        X