What could've been

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What could've been

so after going through a few posts on the site I started thinking, what would tha Carter 3 and Carter 4 would've looked like with the leaks? and would it have been still a classic album? I've seen someone say M&MD would've messed up Tha Carter 3 my response was

C3 may of been even more classic with the leaks.

C4 wouldn't be called the worst album in the series if it had it's leaks on too - Told Yall, No Quitter, etc.

Comment

Tha Carter III is already and forever will be a classic no doubt, but if we could replace songs like La La, Phone Home, etc, which are still great, with songs like I'm a Beast, I Feel Like Dying, Zoo, I Know The Future, etc, C3 could have been arguably the best rap album ever.

C4 Could have been a hell of a lot better songs like Red Rum (Blow my mind), Told Y'all, No Quitter, 30 mins to NO, etc were on that album... While not as good as the C3 we have now, it would still be one hell of an album!

Comment

any carter album will always be a classic no matter the songs on it

Comment

c3 and c4 may of both been better but i think c3 leaking and weezy redoing it helped make it that more special

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
            Tha Carter III is already and forever will be a classic no doubt, but if we could replace songs like La La, Phone Home, etc, which are still great, with songs like I'm a Beast, I Feel Like Dying, Zoo, I Know The Future, etc, C3 could have been arguably the best rap album ever.

C4 Could have been a hell of a lot better songs like Red Rum (Blow my mind), Told Y'all, No Quitter, 30 mins to NO, etc were on that album... While not as good as the C3 we have now, it would still be one hell of an album!
            this

Comment

I think even better

Comment

Carter 4 will always be the worst to me, if for no other reason than that Wayne isn't even on every track. The leaks are legendary songs though. Would have been cool if he'd revised some of them in the way he did Abortion.

Comment

Wasn�t Mr. Mike Tyson flow for C4? C4 would�ve definitely been received better if we got the pre-jail version.

We�ve been robbed for the OG C3, C4, and C5

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
                    Wasn’t Mr. Mike Tyson flow for C4? C4 would’ve definitely been received better if we got the pre-jail version.

We’ve been robbed for the OG C3, C4, and C5
                    i don't think so brah

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
                      Wasn’t Mr. Mike Tyson flow for C4? C4 would’ve definitely been received better if we got the pre-jail version.

We’ve been robbed for the OG C3, C4, and C5
                      nah that was a c3 leftover. it just leaked afterwards.

c4 coulda been a WAY better album
                      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                      Guns and stretchers
                      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

waynes team shouldn�t of let him re-record c4 when he got home from jail.

Comment

Working...
                        X