No announcement yet.

Young Money no longer doing BET Experience thanks to Cardi B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I was excited to see them at the award show and even tho I wasn't able to go to the BET experience. it still sucks they r canceling it. as much as it hurts and frustrates me. I am loyal to Wayne Nicki and all of Young Money. and I just hope for the best.
    They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
    https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
    Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
      Congrats to the queen of rap cardi b winning rap album of the year she deserved it.... FUCK ALL THE CARDI HATERS

YOUNG THUG TOOK A HOME A GRAMMY TOO
      Seems like this is the sort of person the grammy choices appeal to.

Comment

So they should of cancelled it, I don't blame Nicki at all for doing that

Comment

Don�t blame Cardi. She is not guilty. She deserved the win. Her album was good. Let her live. Stop bashing her. Of course, Nicki is and will remain nr 1 female rapper in the world, but Cardi is also really good. Media has portrayed Cardi worse than she actually is.

Comment

Originally posted by Normi View Post
            Don�t blame Cardi. She is not guilty. She deserved the win. Her album was good. Let her live. Stop bashing her. Of course, Nicki is and will remain nr 1 female rapper in the world, but Cardi is also really good. Media has portrayed Cardi worse than she actually is.
            This is why your a real one fam ♥️

Comment

Originally posted by Normi View Post
              She uses ghostwriters

Comment

BET are wrongAF for that.

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

I fuck with Nicki but why she gotta be so insecure?
                  This Cardi B shit is getting to her and it makes her look weak lol.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                    I fuck with Nicki but why she gotta be so insecure?
                    This Cardi B shit is getting to her and it makes her look weak lol.
                    Exactly I like some of Nicki music too but the fact that she sees cardi b a "threat" just makes her look like a sore loser she need to face the fact that there's other female rappers Poppin. Like shit she even started attacking Travis Scott blaming stormi that astroworld did those numbers first week

Comment

It�s thanks to BET not Cardi B. This click bait.

Comment

Was there anyone on here going ?

Comment

Working...
                        X