Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Wayne release a project this year with older songs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Wayne release a project this year with older songs?

I'm talking about Life of Mr. Carter, Kidnap Cupid, World on my shoulders, Jungle, and more of some other songs that were meant for C5 or whatever. The snippets for these sound way too fire just to throw away, and the worst part is Waynes team knows the fans want them. After all, Wayne did say they were gonna drop a part 2 the day after C5 dropped but they thought it was too soon and cancelled it. If so, when?

- - - Updated - - -

For those who aren't familiar with these snippets, here's the links.

Last edited by Giantsnowman1; 02-15-2019, 01:36 PM.

lmao no chance

Comment

no one knows but if i had to take a guess - i would say i doubt it

Comment

Wayne was the one who didn't want to release a part 2.... Mack Maine was all for it. But since we didn't get part 2 already theres no shot it comes... The most we would get is the fresh files or a leak tbh

Also I dont want any of those songs released officially besides Life of Mr Carter. Mute would probably do really well sales wise also. I think he should do IANAHB3 with those two plus more obviously and put side bitch as deluxe edition
        Last edited by when_it_snow_im_on_top; 02-16-2019, 10:52 AM.
        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

We were also supposed to get Fresh Files by no

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
            Wayne was the one who didn't want to release a part 2.... Mack Maine was all for it. But since we didn't get part 2 already theres no shot it comes... The most we would get is the fresh files or a leak tbh

Also I dont want any of those songs released officially besides Life of Mr Carter. Mute would probably do really well sales wise also. I think he should do IANAHB3 with those two plus more obviously and put side bitch as deluxe edition
            mute? did you hear the snippet? it sucked and big sean aint gonna bring it more sales

Comment

Of course not. Wayne probably doesn't even know any of these songs.

Would be sick if they just dropped Carter 5 sessions

Comment

I want a completely new project from Wayne this year. All those left overs will surface on their own eventually.

Comment

End of March would be 6 months since c5 came out.

Anyone think well get a mixtape soon by then?

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                    I want a completely new project from Wayne this year. All those left overs will surface on their own eventually.
                    Same but sadly we probably gonna get those full songs from them snippets 10 years from now lol we waited for dinnertime all these years the only snippet I wanted to drop so bad I haven't heard that song in a cool min now I think I overplayed the snippet too many times

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                      mute? did you hear the snippet? it sucked and big sean aint gonna bring it more sales
                      Mute could definitely be a good club song by the sound of it. How you gonna say something sucks when you�ve heard a 10 sec snippet of the song lmaooooo

Comment

Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                        Mute could definitely be a good club song by the sound of it. How you gonna say something sucks when you’ve heard a 10 sec snippet of the song lmaooooo
                        Real. Tbh I fucks with the snippet too lol I don't get the hate it sounds like a banger to bump in the whip I want that song to drop

Comment

Working...
                        X