yea just fabric with red lips lol u must be white
    Nope

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      Nope
      I plan on visiting Britain for one semester
      If I do I wanna meet you somewhere!

Comment

Pathetic outrage. I hate the current world we live in.

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
          I plan on visiting Britain for one semester
          If I do I wanna meet you somewhere!
          Sure, why not man. I'm in London

Comment

Nope
            if u knew a lil bit of history u would understand how racist that attempt was. look up jim crow. its racist af. and for u to be black thats even more ignorant of u to comment that brother

- - - Updated - - -

other than that. i believe too that wayne isnt up to date with whats goin on

Comment

Originally posted by medicatedsole View Post
              if u knew a lil bit of history u would understand how racist that attempt was. look up jim crow. its racist af. and for u to be black thats even more ignorant of u to comment that brother

- - - Updated - - -

other than that. i believe too that wayne isnt up to date with whats goin on
              Typical response to someone having a different point of view. "ignorant" "if u knew a lil bit of history". lol history is my #1 passion and interest.

Comment

They made a piece of clothing in black fabric with red lips on it which has hurt people's feelings.
                You clearly dont know anything about racism and what this represents, its a lot more than hurt feelings its more like centuries of injustice, lynchings and systematic oppression and this piece is a symbol of that

Comment

Originally posted by Dre23 View Post
                  You clearly dont know anything about racism and what this represents, its a lot more than hurt feelings its more like centuries of injustice, lynchings and systematic oppression and this piece is a symbol of that
                  Always the same reaction.

My father is a follower of louis farrakhan and obsessed with race, I grew up with him constantly talking about race and black oppression etc etc and forcing me to sit for hours watching lectures and sermons about such things, I'm sure I know as much if not more about it than you. Although red lips on a black background looks like the golliwog thing, red lips are not an uncommon image, I didn't even think of that when I saw the piece of clothing, though it may have been a publicity stunt. I suppose being half white and not being from a race obsessed country I don't base the way I see the world on my complexion. It literally is only hurt feelings, nobody alive today has experienced centuries of injustice, lynchings and systematic oppression. People acting like they are resisting oppression by claiming to be victims and boycotting a luxury fashion brand whilst actual white supremacists are exerting influence across that country.

Comment

lol ti don�t want it with Wayne.

Comment

wait. What. Why???

xxx

Comment

TI is so irrelevant now it doesn�t matter

Comment

Originally posted by medicatedsole View Post
                          yea just fabric with red lips lol u must be white
                          Can we all agree that human beings as a species do have EQUAL vision ?

Or is that way 2 radical

Comment

Working...
                          X