• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
    "If these rappers is my sons, as a parent, I have failed."

Lol Kodak face

Comment

yea wtf is wrong with kodak man. the dumbass dissed lil wayne saying he wanted to fight him.... then he back tracks

kodak says "...tell lil wayne to fight me in the ring and ill beat his ass stupid"

fucking idiot.. then says this

kodak -"Look, I f**k with Wayne," "That 'Blowing Up Fast' made me write my first rap." "He tried to smurf a n*gga, like he don't know who I am and sh*t," "So, one day I was on that Patron and Grey Goose. I said it but I listen to his music."

oh ok cool... then they make a song all is good....

goat talks come out and he said he should have DIED?!?!?!?! AS A BABY?!!? wtf? are you fucking serious? that is so unnecessary.

wishing death on the guy that made you write your first rap and then you asked him to fight you for no reason and then say nono its not like that then go at him again.

this guys fucked

Comment

will be interesting to hear wayne's response in 10 years

Comment

kodak responded to reginae calling her "wayne's bald-ass daughter"

Comment

Originally posted by omerle View Post
            lol that’s so funny, you made that shit?
            Yeah I was working on another cover and figured fuck it I got PS open anyway
            RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

I know Wayne isn�t really one to respond to this type of issue because the dude is way too humble, but my lord. Kodak gonna say Wayne should�ve died as a baby, AND dissed Reginae AND Toya???? Wayne needs to diss this mofo ASAP

- - - Updated - - -

I know Wayne isn�t really one to respond to this type of issue because the dude is way too humble, but my lord. Kodak gonna say Wayne should�ve died as a baby, AND dissed Reginae AND Toya???? Wayne needs to diss this mofo ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                I know Wayne isn’t really one to respond to this type of issue because the dude is way too humble, but my lord. Kodak gonna say Wayne should’ve died as a baby, AND dissed Reginae AND Toya???? Wayne needs to diss this mofo ASAP

- - - Updated - - -

I know Wayne isn’t really one to respond to this type of issue because the dude is way too humble, but my lord. Kodak gonna say Wayne should’ve died as a baby, AND dissed Reginae AND Toya???? Wayne needs to diss this mofo ASAP
                there is no need for reginae and toya to be getting involved anyway

Comment

Kodak is back on that coke, it's obvious

Comment

The only reason I even know Kodaks name is cause of wayne.
                    Same as young gay.

So she has a point.
                    Even tho she is annoying af lol

Comment

Originally posted by joeycmj View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Def not.

Can't compare Kodak and Wayne.. Weezy the goat Kodak is nothing compared to him so shouldn't respomd

Comment

I am never playing Codeine Dreaming again =/

Comment

word has it Kodak was talking about the promoter who said Wayne would be there.

Comment

Working...
                          X