Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so euro and lil twist are on tina turn up? i thought it was wayne just fuckin around in the studio not an actual song?
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
      so euro and lil twist are on tina turn up? i thought it was wayne just fuckin around in the studio not an actual song?
      think danny just said that in the post because of the video, from the snippet we have doesnt sound like anyone else is on it but him

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
        think danny just said that in the post because of the video, from the snippet we have doesnt sound like anyone else is on it but him
        not sure but if you listen closely Euro has autotune on his voice in the Oh lawrd snippet but when he does adlibs for the TTNATU part he doesn't so he might be featured on it or just has adlibs for it
        R.I.P DAD

Comment

• it features the maintenance men euro and twist lol

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
            it features the maintenance men euro and twist lol
            "maintenence men" im crying do you by any chance have the song?
            Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Preview A New Lil Wayne & Ty Dolla $ign Song Possibly Off "I Can't Feel My Face"

Comment

• all these previews, is already session Downloads a while already, Danny posting slowly

Comment

• I hope he drops Michael Phelps eventually. Dope name for a track

- - - Updated - - -

I hope he drops Michael Phelps eventually. Dope name for a track

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonnston View Post
                    I hope he drops Michael Phelps eventually. Dope name for a track - - - Updated - - - I hope he drops Michael Phelps eventually. Dope name for a track
                    and which song is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                      and which song is that?

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...-michaelphelps

The rapper hunted down Phelps at the MTV awards and, amid the bedlam, "Lil' Wayne presented me with this iPod which contained 40 unreleased songs he had recorded - and one was called 'Michael Phelps'. In that song he just keeps rapping 'Michael Phelps, Michael Phelps, swimming through the water ...'

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                        https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...-michaelphelps The rapper hunted down Phelps at the MTV awards and, amid the bedlam, "Lil' Wayne presented me with this iPod which contained 40 unreleased songs he had recorded - and one was called 'Michael Phelps'. In that song he just keeps rapping 'Michael Phelps, Michael Phelps, swimming through the water ...'
                        didnt know about this one

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          didnt know about this one

Came across it again while helping Hawth with the tracker, I remember this article from back then just forgot he named a specific song name, but ya, that and 40 other unreleased songs....unreal

Comment

Working...
                          X